Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Questions about burps and struggling with the fetish right now. :(

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
Omnius

Questions about burps and struggling with the fetish right now. :(

Post by Omnius » 15 Jan 2017, 01:55

This is probably a weird question that most people wouldn't even bother thinking about, but has crossed my mind during my fantasies a few times...

Do girls let out their burps more naturally, openly and freely when they are alone and no ones watching them?

Example: Girl gets home from work, she feels a bit sick (the feeling when you know you're going to let out a huge burp soon or maybe more than one burp and it's going to feel so good to come out). She isn't a girl who burps on command or forces burps out so she goes about her evening when suddenly she feels a burp coming. Usually in public she would hold it in or do a stealth burp or make every effort to let it out without anyone noticing, shes that kind of girl, well mannered. BUT now she's home alone, doesn't have to be polite... Do you think she does the biggest most good feeling, loud, carefree burp she can? Or does she still do it as politely as possible?

In my fantasy she would make every effort to make the burp feel good and relieve as much pressure as possible in one hit, not caring about length, loudness, how disgusting it sounds. It pleases her to not have to cover her mouth or excuse herself.

I guess every girl is different of course, but generally speaking do they let rip their biggest and best burps behind closed doors where only they get to enjoy it. Is there a whole sub group of well mannered girls out there that are completely disgusting burpers when they know no one is watching. It kind of excites me that right now there's probably a cute girl who is all alone at home and just burped to herself and enjoyed it.

I get so fascinated by the whole experience of burping, do girls sometimes 'play' with their burps, as in try different techniques to make different sounds or to feel a different sensation. I know plenty of guys change the way their burps sound either for entertainment value or out of pure boredom.

My fetish has changed over the years and now the sound of a girl burping or watching a girl just mindlessly burp on camera for me isnt always enough. I need more insight. I need a girl who is willing to simply talk to me about her burps, I think, how they feel, how often they burp etc.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this topic and sorry I may have gotten off track. I've just come to a block in my sexuality and I'm lost as to where I can get the info I'm after from, a really open minded girl who is willing to talk to me about burping I guess so I can get all these questions out of my head and enjoy the fetish again.

I feel like an odd one out even among you guys sometimes, why do I obsess about the psychological side of burping and not just the act of it? I'm convinced I'm the only person on the planet who watches a girl burp and I literally feel like I need/want to be her in that moment, or at least see exactly what she's thinking before, during and after a burp, no matter how insignificant that thought might be I still need to know it. And I need to know what it feels like to burp. Maybe it's all due to the fact I cant burp myself and have never been able to so I really don't know what it is to burp.

Thanks for listening.

SpasticSpecter154

Re: Questions about burps and struggling with the fetish right now. :(

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 15 Jan 2017, 02:24

Omnius wrote:Do girls let out their burps more naturally, openly and freely when they are alone and no ones watching them?
Almost definitely, or with a small group of friends who she doesn't feel threatened by. That's the great thing about the chick I know, she's just energetic enough to not give a damn. Then there are the few twitch streamers who have few options but to let them rip when they come like Dodger from Dexteritybonus. A few times she's let out some burps that've surprised even me and made me shiver with delight as blood started rushing to my groin, but she seems to be incredibly open about her gasses, even saying once that she's never edited out a fart or a burp because she finds them funny.

But for the sake of not getting weird, I'd like to think they're more blase about it when there's not an audience. I'd like to think they just open their mouths and let it slip out (the burps that sound more like a frog croaking than anything) without forcing it because nobody's going to be impressed. There's a certain theatrical presence to making a disgusting fool of yourself that would be lost in a private setting. I've watched the chick I talk about burp for a solid second once and her eyes seem to stroll from one side of the room to the other while her mouth is open as if having her mouth open for the world to see makes her more self-conscious than the burp itself.

I think the epitome of my sexual gratification from this burp fetish would be "feeding" the girl just enough soda and listening to the resulting burp as it rumbled out of her throat. Something about knowing that I did it would put me over the top, like I gave her stomach an orgasm. Because you see, it's all the same sort of mounting pressure leading to an explosive release accompanied with satisfaction. Punctuate it with a moan or a sigh and that's the whole enchilada.

Umbris

Post by Umbris » 15 Jan 2017, 02:53

First of all, it's nice to see you back and I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with the fetish at the moment.
Omnius wrote:I'm convinced I'm the only person on the planet who watches a girl burp and I literally feel like I need/want to be her in that moment
Don't be so convinced, you definitely aren't alone in this feeling. Some other guys might chip in here too but I often wonder what a really good burp must feel like, what she's thinking as it happens. Watching it only gets you so far in understanding what's happening.

Hopefully this thread will encourage more dialogue like this and you'll be able to see you aren't a black sheep here.

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 15 Jan 2017, 20:39

Omnius wrote:I get so fascinated by the whole experience of burping, do girls sometimes 'play' with their burps, as in try different techniques to make different sounds or to feel a different sensation. I know plenty of guys change the way their burps sound either for entertainment value or out of pure boredom.
Interesting stuff to think about... :-?

It's so weird when you try to look at it from a "non fetish" POV.

Q
Administrator

Post by Q » 16 Jan 2017, 05:15

I've wondered about this too, and I've found it depends very much on the girl. Some won't burp in public simply out of politeness, but some place burping in this special 'things I should never ever do' area of their brain and they don't tend to do it alone or under any circumstances. It's interesting really how some people can become so opposed to doing something that at the end of the day isn't really that big a deal, but I've known a fair number of girls like that.

Either way, I don't think anyone makes an effort to burp louder or anything along those lines. You could probably think of some non-fetish body function of yours like sneezing for example. When you sneeze, you barely even think about it, you just do it. I imagine burping is something similar to that for 'normal' people.

glitterkuma

Post by glitterkuma » 19 Jan 2017, 06:04

Well if you need some female insight, your fantasy is completely true preview for what some girls do when their alone; maybe not all the time but I can guarantee you that lots of girls experiment with what they can do. I probably shouldn't use myself as an example, simply because I have the fetish myself, but I've been around close friends that have done some of the very details you've listed while their around me so you could just imagine how they act alone. So to answer your question about if girls do such things: Yes.

WhoKnows

Post by WhoKnows » 20 Jan 2017, 16:21

Omnius, I'm in exactly the same boat as you re: the psychological side. A lot of the time, a video that's just a non-stop string of burps without reactions or comments doesn't do all that much for me, even when the burps themselves are great. For me, all their expressions, reactions, attitudes and comments are a huge part of what makes burps sexy for me. How does she feel? Was it satisfying? Did it just slip out accidentally? Is she embarrassed? Is she self-conscious? Does she feel full? Is she proud of it? Does she not give a shit? I need all of that context and psychology, otherwise a lot of the time it's just a noise. In a lot of my favourite videos, the burps aren't even that great, but the context and reactions just kill me. Sometimes a girl just *talking* about burping in the right way is enough for me. I run twitter searches to find girls talking about their burps, and some of those tweets are unbelievably sexy even though it's just text.

Hell, sometimes even just seeing a a girl reacting to a *dude's* burp is hot for me. Just wondering what she's thinking is sexy. And I've also wondered the same as you about girls when they're alone. Will a girl just have finished her dinner, put the dishes in the sink and just let out a huge satisfying belch while she's tidying up?

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 16 Feb 2017, 10:59

WhoKnows wrote:
20 Jan 2017, 16:21
Sometimes a girl just *talking* about burping in the right way is enough for me. I run twitter searches to find girls talking about their burps, and some of those tweets are unbelievably sexy even though it's just text.
Bro I just got back from not having internet for a few weeks and only just saw the replies to this thread but believe it or not I was actually fucking doing this earlier today!! Searching through twitter looking for tweets about a girl burping or commenting on her burp, I run a search like that at least once a month and just sit there getting off on reading these tweets. I often wondered if other people with the fetish might do this. I also searched through reddit today looking for anything mentioning a burp.

One of my greatest fantasies is just having a friendly and beautiful looking girl be totally open and cool with talking to me about every aspect of her burps. And answering every weird question I ask about burping. Also she needs to be an excellent burper willing to burp for me and let me sort of coach her or direct her on some different techniques and, I guess, let me play with her burps.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 16 Feb 2017, 11:04

glitterkuma wrote:
19 Jan 2017, 06:04
Well if you need some female insight, your fantasy is completely true preview for what some girls do when their alone; maybe not all the time but I can guarantee you that lots of girls experiment with what they can do. I probably shouldn't use myself as an example, simply because I have the fetish myself, but I've been around close friends that have done some of the very details you've listed while their around me so you could just imagine how they act alone. So to answer your question about if girls do such things: Yes.
Just reading this comment made me so horny. I often wonder a lot about girls with the fetish also, do your own burps turn you on? I think if I could burp I'd be turned on by my own burps eventhough usually I'm attracted to girl burps only.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 16 Feb 2017, 11:10

Ruffneck wrote:
15 Jan 2017, 20:39
Interesting stuff to think about... :-?

It's so weird when you try to look at it from a "non fetish" POV.
It is weird to try look at burping from a non fetish pov or unbiased. As Q mentioned, people without the fetish probably see burping just as we see our non fetish bodily functions, extremely unremarkably. Which is so difficult for me to think about and I really just don't want to believe that burping could ever be unremarkable like that for anyone. I want to believe people see something special in burping but only because I can't imagine it any other way and that's weird.