Coming out to my girlfriend

General discussion of the burping fetish.
Thegreenman

Coming out to my girlfriend

Post by Thegreenman » 08 Jan 2019, 04:54

Okay so I have always kept my fetish a secret, nobody knows about my love for burps and I've always been embarrassed to tell anyone. I had asked my girlfriend a while back if she knew how to burp on command? Even that was hard to ask, unfortunately she said no. Fast forward 3 months, So the other day my girlfriend had an upset stomach and she needed something to relieve the pain so we went to the store and she got a ginger ale. Already I knew what I was in for, I couldn't wait to get home. So we're sitting on the bed and she begins to drink, I start patting her back and the burps fly out!! This continued for about 10 minutes. I was so turned on! I told her that she had some good ones, I encouraged her to learn how to burp on command but I don't think she took me seriously. Later that day my confidence started to build and I told her that her burping was turning me on, I think she kinda laughed and thought nothing of it, so I kept encouraging it while trying not to be so annoying. The next day I brought it up again and that's when she picked up on it. You guys, she was so accepting!! She said that she just wants to make me happy and that she loves me too much to care about it being weird. Now when we "do the deed" she'll grab a soda and go to town! She's now even taking the initiative to teach herself how to burp on command! she can do medium ones so far but she's headed in the right direction! Does anyone have any detailed tips for her to make them loud and long?

Thenumberofthebeast

Re: Coming out to my girlfriend

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 09 Jan 2019, 22:24

Following to keep updated

I’d have to try the drinking soda while doing the deed, that sounds like a whole new world

Thegreenman

Post by Thegreenman » 10 Jan 2019, 00:21

It's pretty excellent, although I finish a lot quicker now lol

Thenumberofthebeast

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 12 Jan 2019, 13:29

Thegreenman wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 00:21
It's pretty excellent, although I finish a lot quicker now lol
Hahaha this
It blows literally