Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Looking everywhere for this YouTube video

Videos that contain farting, or both burping and farting.
MackZack

Looking everywhere for this YouTube video

Post by MackZack » 25 Oct 2017, 19:57

I asked this on the gassy erotica forum but nobody really could figure out what I was referring to.

A couple years back there was this YouTube channel of this girl who belched, farted and showed her belly. She only had a handful of videos, maybe like 5. She never showed her face, only her belly. She spoke though in the videos.

Her videos had dates for the titles. The fart video I'm thinking about was something like "March 25, 2015." A while back last year she seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth, deleting her channel and videos. It totally slipped my mind to save her videos.

It was a REALLY HOT fart video. I wasn't expecting the fart. The video just had her filming her bloated belly and she was complaining. I let the video play while I was doing something else AND THEN NEAR THE END OF THE VIDEO SHE RIPPED LIKE 4 LOUD FARTS IN A ROW. It was one of my new favorite farting videos. She moaned and groaned and sighed and then at the end said something like "I feel a little better. Still full."

The other video I loved from her was her filming her belly as she drove. She had to pull over because she felt so bloated and needed a minute. She then ripped a MASSIVE belch and groaned.

These were two of the hottest belching/farting videos I had ever seen and I was so stupid for not saving them.

Someone said maybe it was jorxy but idk. I recently found this youtube channel where a girl posts strikingly similar content. Her video Burrito Belly is very similar in fashion to the farting video I was talking about. She was moaning for most of the video and then near the end ripped like 4 farts in a row. The farts I heard in the other video were louder than this one, but a part of me says it's the same girl. Maybe, maybe not. This new girl never responded to my comment. Hasn't posted anything in a couple months. But I noticed in two of her videos she titled them with a date just like that March 25th farting video.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF0674 ... 57J2UUhccQ

EDIT: I just realized she posted a kik on her YouTube. I don't know why I didn't see that before. I should go check that out and ask if it's her.

relief

Re: Looking everywhere for this YouTube video

Post by relief » 15 Dec 2017, 00:46

this doesn't fully match your description, but maybe this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-EYEIK1uBI

MackZack

Re: Looking everywhere for this YouTube video

Post by MackZack » 26 Dec 2017, 19:11

Na, not her.

Never got a response either from that other youtuber so I don't know if it's her.