Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

List of Female Celebrity Burps

Video clips from films or TV.
garyjobz
Posts: 137
Joined: 13 Jul 2014, 04:15
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by garyjobz » 25 Oct 2017, 21:02


BFFdolan
Posts: 26
Joined: 08 Mar 2017, 18:45
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by BFFdolan » 28 Oct 2017, 05:28

It's actually at the 1:00:20 second mark. It's right before she tell that guy her life's story.

lol_man73
Posts: 2
Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 16:03
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by lol_man73 » 27 Nov 2017, 16:08

There’s a little burp by Bella Thorne in her snap story

Do you guys know if she had sone burps anywhere else besides this one time on Twitter?

User avatar
Katsu.
Posts: 13
Joined: 13 May 2017, 20:44
Gender: Female - Female

Re: List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by Katsu. » 27 Nov 2017, 22:01

lol_man73 wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 16:08
There’s a little burp by Bella Thorne in her snap story

Do you guys know if she had sone burps anywhere else besides this one time on Twitter?
.......Is there a way we could find it?

countmein1
Posts: 49
Joined: 15 Dec 2011, 00:13
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by countmein1 » 30 Nov 2017, 02:01

Melissa Fumero in Brooklyn Nine Nine might have burped in the latest episode. It’s within the first few minutes of the episode. Can’t tell if it was real, intentional, or not even a burp. Someone confirm?

Machoochoo
Posts: 11
Joined: 06 Dec 2015, 23:22
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by Machoochoo » 30 Nov 2017, 03:39

Katsu. wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 22:01
lol_man73 wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 16:08
There’s a little burp by Bella Thorne in her snap story

Do you guys know if she had sone burps anywhere else besides this one time on Twitter?
.......Is there a way we could find it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9fXFbWUdw0

stargazer57
Posts: 319
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 03:40
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by stargazer57 » 30 Nov 2017, 05:26

countmein1 wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 02:01
Melissa Fumero in Brooklyn Nine Nine might have burped in the latest episode. It’s within the first few minutes of the episode. Can’t tell if it was real, intentional, or not even a burp. Someone confirm?
Do you mean season five episode eight? If so, I just watched the episode and there wasn't any burps.

Solace
Posts: 8
Joined: 25 Aug 2014, 22:10
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by Solace » 30 Nov 2017, 17:41

Has anyone managed to find a way to watch The Upper Hand (S6 E9) since the original links got taken down? I remember it having some great burps in it, though I don't remember in what context or from whom.

User avatar
bigboy1992
Posts: 199
Joined: 18 Jun 2008, 15:55
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by bigboy1992 » 30 Nov 2017, 22:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iw_tP7 ... L&index=17

It's blocked in the US. Can anyone download both parts and post them here?

User avatar
bigboy1992
Posts: 199
Joined: 18 Jun 2008, 15:55
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by bigboy1992 » 30 Nov 2017, 22:17

https://www.youpak.com/watch?v=3Iw_tP70 ... x=17&gl=US

replace the word "tube" with "pak".

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests