Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Request: more contributions to female member created media

General discussion of the burping fetish.
pu_sh_it

Request: more contributions to female member created media

Post by pu_sh_it » 25 Jan 2015, 11:55

This is the general fetish discussion forum where you expect members of both gender come and view/post in topics. So this seems the best place to bring this up. Currently the female member created content forum has just one topic/contribution:

viewforum.php?f=70

While the male member created content forum currently has 53 topics (I'm assuming that's equal to the number of contributions if not even more contributions):

viewforum.php?f=54

Hardly seems fair, does it? A lot of girls have boasted about their talent but have nothing to prove that with. I know a bunch of girls here want to remain anonymous and further that we've had some great female burpers interact with us in the past, from YT/C4S/etc. However, I hope we can redress the imbalance present at the time of writing. If you don't feel comfortable doing a video, please record some MP3 of your burping skills. Or you could do a video anonymously e.g. not show your face, wear a mask/sunglasses and use other disguising features etc.

If you don't feel comfortable contributing burping material knowing people can use it to masturbate to, I do understand that. However, it's a little sad knowing you probably masturbate yourself to dozens of male contributed stuff but aren't willing to return the favour. In the end it's up to you, your comfort zone and your sense of generosity. You could even go down the C4S route and turn a profit.

I'd appreciate your input into this dilemma. Thanks.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

CarthageForever

Re: Request: more contributions to female member created med

Post by CarthageForever » 25 Jan 2015, 23:13

I have often thought the same thing myself. However, as a male I didn't feel it was my place to say.

It would be nice to have more female contributions to the fetish in general. I'm a guy who can burp on command, quite loudly in fact, and yet I haven't posted anything because I feel like the male section has more then enough contributions. It's becoming overloaded in general.

My fiance may not be able to burp on command but also has our fetish and has told me she will proudly post some of her own burps to help out the cause.

Spectre

Post by Spectre » 26 Jan 2015, 12:46

There are fewer women on the site and probably a huge potential for harassment from some of the members here following the posting of a burping video or audio clip.

MeBigTime

Post by MeBigTime » 26 Jan 2015, 16:13

No one owes anyone anything. The females of the forum are free to do as they want. If they wish not to make content, so be it.
Saying it 'isn't fair' is almost ethically wrong as it suggest some kind of debt is to be fulfilled, which is not the case.
More males are feeling comfortable making content, as I see it, for 3 reasons.
1. These forum has more male members
2. Society is more harsh towards females who burp. Even if it's inside a close community which revolves around it, I'm sure some girls just don't feel comfortable, which is okay.
3. As Spectre said above me ^^

I get your point, I agree that it'd be great if we had more of the forum's women making content, but calling it 'unfair' is just upsetting to read.

Please excuse my English.

phosphlime

Post by phosphlime » 28 Jan 2015, 02:34

CarthageForever wrote:I'm a guy who can burp on command, quite loudly in fact, and yet I haven't posted anything because I feel like the male section has more then enough contributions.
upload pls

CarthageForever

Post by CarthageForever » 28 Jan 2015, 04:06

I probably will upload mine pretty shortly.

And I don't think that the OP feels entitled to girl burps, just remarking upon the strangeness of it. I'm sure in good time we'll get more brave girls who are interested in posting their material. I can totally sympathize and understand why they are nervous.

Q
Administrator

Post by Q » 28 Jan 2015, 19:11

pu_sh_it wrote:Hardly seems fair, does it? A lot of girls have boasted about their talent but have nothing to prove that with. I know a bunch of girls here want to remain anonymous and further that we've had some great female burpers interact with us in the past, from YT/C4S/etc. However, I hope we can redress the imbalance present at the time of writing. If you don't feel comfortable doing a video, please record some MP3 of your burping skills. Or you could do a video anonymously e.g. not show your face, wear a mask/sunglasses and use other disguising features etc.

If you don't feel comfortable contributing burping material knowing people can use it to masturbate to, I do understand that. However, it's a little sad knowing you probably masturbate yourself to dozens of male contributed stuff but aren't willing to return the favour. In the end it's up to you, your comfort zone and your sense of generosity. You could even go down the C4S route and turn a profit.
I'd guess that half of the people claiming to be female (especially boasting about their burping skills) are actually men. I've never really understood it, but it's quite common to find men doing that online. Otherwise, women are generally encouraged to be polite, girly, and not to be too sexually expressive, all of which work against us here. I'd like to see more activity too, but it doesn't surprise me that much that there's an imbalance.

jingle

Post by jingle » 28 Jan 2015, 22:20

I really don't understand the whole guy making females accounts either.. and this goes beyond the forum.... maybe it is the attention as women tend to get more attention then men when it comes to online presence

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 02 Feb 2015, 23:39

I agree with MeBigTime, but would like to add that neither gender is obligated to post content. This forum is a place for men and women to feel safe above all else. Now let's just leave it at that, 'kay?

Sairuka

Post by Sairuka » 04 Feb 2015, 22:52

pu_sh_it wrote:However, it's a little sad knowing you probably masturbate yourself to dozens of male contributed stuff but aren't willing to return the favour.
"Return the favor"? Do you realize how selfish this sounds? It's no more "sad" than how measly the male section is as a whole compared to the female section, but that's irrelevant. I cannot be guilt-tripped into burping for anyone, and I (nor any of the other female members, for the matter) really didn't need the mental image of guys getting off to it. It's not about earning money or being generous, it all comes down to comfort, period.
Please don't PM me asking if I want to talk about burping or offering to burp for me. I'm not interested.