Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

What religion are you?

Talk about anything here that doesn't fit into the other forums.
TsukiCDS

Re: What religion are you?

Post by TsukiCDS » 22 Jul 2013, 19:56

Wicca :U

EDIT: Wait this is from 2010 who bunped this O_o

torurules

Post by torurules » 03 Oct 2013, 05:46

I belong to the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints and am proud of it! (Aka Mormon.) I just want to say that if anyone wants to have a religious chat, I'm the guy to go to. Religion has had a big impact in my life and I have a strong testimony in God.

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 04 Oct 2013, 17:16

BlueMoonX79 wrote:Hmmm. . . I'm Christian technically, but I don't really hold much to it (I prefer my free will over a set of written rules any day). So, would that make me an "agnostic Christian"?
I guess you could call me an Agnostic Christian too if there is such a thing. I acknowledge the possibility that there might not be a God but I like the Christian idea of loving your enemies.

UDG

Post by UDG » 05 Oct 2013, 14:52

I'm a thinking Christian.

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 20 Jul 2016, 20:06

It's occurred lately to me that if there is a God I want to make sure I'm worshipping the right one, so I've been doing some reading and figured out Liberal Quakerism might be good to try based on my opinions. Of course I want to read all about atheism too before making a decision.

I'm still on the fence. Can anyone give me any good sources for learning more about it or Quakerism? :)

DonDaniele514

Post by DonDaniele514 » 20 Aug 2016, 02:58

I'm an Atheist & Anti-theist.
My OneDrive Account >> https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F ... =folder%2c << PM me for Youtube requests

Please add me on my new mega account: daniele17@live.ca

phosphlime

Post by phosphlime » 20 Aug 2016, 03:02

none

DonDaniele514

Post by DonDaniele514 » 20 Aug 2016, 18:08

I would like to clarify my position about being Anti-theist because it can be seem that I hate religious people or I'm mad at god but It's not true.

As long as I can remember, I always been an Ateist but only recently that my views about religions shifted from indifferent to Anti-theist. In the last few years, I found myself being interested in the history of religion and after watching several hours of debate, I concluded that religion causes more harm than good in our modern societies. I love religious people, mostly all my family and friends are religious :)
My OneDrive Account >> https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F ... =folder%2c << PM me for Youtube requests

Please add me on my new mega account: daniele17@live.ca

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 20 Aug 2016, 19:44

I'm an atheist. I used to identify as an agnostic (someone who thinks there's no proof either way), but in retrospect I'm not sure what it would come down to to "prove" one way or another that there aren't supernatural beings like deities. Since there's no evidence, and since the most coherent explanations we have for the way the world works don't require that we posit a deity, I'm content to just disbelieve it.

GasWhore

Post by GasWhore » 11 Sep 2016, 06:10

Atheist. Might even go so far as to say anti-theist.
Check out my Belly, gas, and other related works on Tumblr :sodaburp:
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/eructophiliac

Aslo, if you are a fellow appreciator of big bellied, gassy furries feel free to stop by my Furaffinity and say hi! ;)
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/syrinchildofwind/