I'm new here

Talk about anything here that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Itsme

I'm new here

Post by Itsme » 24 Jul 2016, 06:49

I'm a 14 year old boy and it's comforting to know that there's other people like me that I can talk to.

sourpokemon

Re: I'm new here

Post by sourpokemon » 24 Jul 2016, 12:58

Hi! I am also a teenager, If you ever need someone to talk to then feel free to send a PM :ymhug:
~ :ymhug:

Kate_

Post by Kate_ » 08 May 2017, 02:18

Yeah it's nice to know that your not alone!!! I'm even younger....-_- :burp:

stlords123

Post by stlords123 » 17 May 2017, 10:48

WELCOME TO FORUM

lazulie

Post by lazulie » 20 Feb 2018, 21:45

I thought i was alone for years until i realized where all those views on burping vids from youtube were coming from. Soon after I discovered this site. The only question i really have left if the gender ratio around the fetish. Can't tell if it's dominantly a male fetish or if men are just more likely to be found posting in places like these. Even though male burping videos still have a lot of views, looking through here it seems a good proportion of those views could still be other men...

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 23 Feb 2018, 12:13

buxombelch wrote:
22 Feb 2018, 21:54
^I've only been on BFF for a few weeks, but from my observation, the ratio of men to women who have the fetish in general, on this forum, and per video viewership is about 10:1, and of those 10 men, half are straight and half are gay (if not 4 straight and 6 gay).

It's predominantly a male fetish. The largest demand is for gay male burping videos.
Less than 5% of the posts in the "Female" section are made by women with 4% of those being sellers.

I am an outsider perspective, so I could be wrong.
I just haven't yet come across much discussion or dialogue between women and men, but, of course, I may have just missed it.

Does the ratio make a difference?
I'm kind of new here, but from what I've seen by browsing on this forum is that I do agree with you on this point. I may be wrong, because I haven't seen all of the thousands of posts here. But I feel that more men have this fetish than women or that the females may be using male accounts, I dunno...

kimblemania

Post by kimblemania » 24 Feb 2018, 09:44

:ymapplause:

You get my vote for burp president.

Really nicely put. Lots of good points. Lots of truths.
Call me John.

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 24 Feb 2018, 14:24

buxombelch wrote:
24 Feb 2018, 11:27
Thank you!
"I will not accept if nominated and will not serve if elected."
However, if I had the fetish myself, I'd be picking out the sash already. Bet it. ;)

Two points, if you know who said the quote.
LOL I second that vote for you becoming president, hehe.
But well said buxom

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 02 Mar 2018, 01:04

I have been a member since day one and have seen the forums and fetish evolve along with it. Eventhough a lot more girls have come out of the woodwork in the past couple of years, it is still very much a male dominated fetish. I think the highest demand would be males wanting to see female burps, then gay men wanting male burps, then gay/bi women wanting female burps, then last but not least straight women wanting male burps.

I have also noticed that in the last year in particular, a lot more women have come to the forum to show off their burping (which we appreciate more than ever!) or just share their burping stories and experiences. Even though they may not exactly have the fetish, there seems to be a significant and growing proportion of regular women who "enjoy burping" or find it "fun" and are more open to talking about it, I've had just as much satisfaction and interesting insight into burping in the last year or so from just meeting girls on here, talking to them about their burping and allowing them to share their experiences, without having to see or hear a single burp from some of them. It's still very rare in society to meet a girl who can burp well, let alone who is willing to show it off... But I'm glad we have some here who understand us. We love all the burping girls! (and guys, although I'm straight! hehe). It's amazing how far things have come in 10 years since I was 18 and we founded this forum.
My OneDrive:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AigYdDun6pmglEYKM5CJmQjmHdej

My Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxuuH ... vJnY4If9bL

My Kik: Omnious58
https://ibb.co/nOKUU9 (Kik code, scan to add me on Kik).

PM me your sharing addresses if not in your signature, and you want additional access. :)