Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

New Donation Drive

Talk about anything here that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Phantom
Administrator

Re: Donations in Support of the Forum

Post by Phantom » 05 Sep 2014, 18:28

Well, I just applied the donations and we are good for 2.5 years! :hooray:

I'd like to thank you all for donating to keep this board running. It was really neat seeing this happen over the course of only a few days! I guess I shouldn't have been surprised given the fact that we have such a great group of people here. All told, we generated roughly $263! Again, thank you so much! :ymhug:

See you in 2.5 years! ;)

UsuallyHorny54

Post by UsuallyHorny54 » 08 Sep 2014, 17:32

What an awesome community! I had already decided to donate before finishing the first post, and now over 2 years already paid for! Burp fetishts are the best:)

Nymphette

Post by Nymphette » 09 Sep 2014, 18:49

Awww... I was just about to ask if there was a more anonymous way to pay besides PayPal. That's what I get for being away so often! Also, can we still donate?

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 10 Sep 2014, 01:47

UsuallyHorny54 wrote:What an awesome community! I had already decided to donate before finishing the first post, and now over 2 years already paid for! Burp fetishts are the best:)
It really was awesome! Can't thank you all enough! :D
Nymphette wrote:Awww... I was just about to ask if there was a more anonymous way to pay besides PayPal. That's what I get for being away so often! Also, can we still donate?
I'd never give any information out about anyone, but I'm looking into a way to make it more anonymous. Tnx_404 gave a suggestion, but I was a little wary about giving MY information to start what would essentially be a nonprofit organization that people could give to. Maybe help me out with that, tnx_404? Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Right now all we have is PayPal.

Nymphette

Post by Nymphette » 10 Sep 2014, 05:34

Wow, I'm not quite sure what to suggest now that you put it that way. I was going to ask if I could possibly send a money order or something. Not sure how else to send money anonymously. Please message me if you'd like to talk about this more. I'm rather concerned with remaining anonymous, because I'd hate for someone to find out about this particular kink that I have.

tnx_404
Administrator

Post by tnx_404 » 11 Sep 2014, 15:30

Well, cryptocoins (Bitcoin, Litecoin, ...) are always an option but they're a bit inconvenient because the donor has to buy them and the recipient has to exchange them for real money. Paysafecards might be the "easiest" way to exchange money anonymously. You can buy them at gas stations and similar places. As far as I know, there is no real option to send someone money with a paysafecard, but I might be wrong on this. However, services like ukash accept paysafecards and you should be able to send or receive paysafecard money by using their services. There might be other ways but that's all I can think of right now.

Claireburpsalot

Post by Claireburpsalot » 17 Apr 2016, 00:49

Is that Paypal account still open for donations? Wanted to double check before i donate. It's kinda stupid i haven't donated before now, with as much as you let me advertise on here and all.

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 18 Apr 2016, 02:29

Claireburpsalot wrote:Is that Paypal account still open for donations? Wanted to double check before i donate. It's kinda stupid i haven't donated before now, with as much as you let me advertise on here and all.
Sure! You just follow the instructions in the initial post of this thread. Well, we love your content. It's not stupid at all. :)

Claireburpsalot

Post by Claireburpsalot » 18 Apr 2016, 06:32

Great I'll donate later tonight when I get off cam. :) I appreciate the heck out of you letting me promote my clips here so it only makes sense for me to give back and help support this forum. :)

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 18 Apr 2016, 14:13

Thank you! We really appreciate it! :)