Weird quirk I do when I jerk off

Talk about anything here that doesn't fit into the other forums.
MackZack

Weird quirk I do when I jerk off

Post by MackZack » 03 Sep 2018, 03:27

And also when I have sex now that I think about it.

First of all, whenever I jerk off, I need to be lying down on my back. I could do it sitting down in a chair, but it's not favorable. Doing it while standing up is nigh impossible for me.

I've noticed that whenever I climax, I cross my ankles.

I have no idea why. I don't really know what to think of it. I don't think it gets in the way of things, but at the same time I wonder if I'll feel better/different if I try not to cross my ankles?

I mostly do the same thing when having sex too.

Am I the only one who does this? I'm curious.
Last edited by MackZack on 04 Sep 2018, 03:59, edited 1 time in total.

SpasticSpecter154

Re: Weird quirk I do when I jerk off

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 03 Sep 2018, 19:29

what

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 06 Sep 2018, 15:26

Certainly I have never done this myself but I do tend to stretch right out and lie down if I can, often curling my toes up or tensing. I guess everyone is different. Nothing to worry about anyway! You just keep doing you bro! :)
My OneDrive:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AigYdDun6pmglEYKM5CJmQjmHdej

My Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxuuH ... vJnY4If9bL

My Kik: Omnious58
https://ibb.co/nOKUU9 (Kik code, scan to add me on Kik).

PM me your sharing addresses if not in your signature, and you want additional access. :)

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 07 Sep 2018, 01:59

Really interested in where this might stem from.
Do you remember any instances in your early life where you crossed your ankles to avoid something?

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 09 Sep 2018, 03:23

Ruffneck wrote:
07 Sep 2018, 01:59
Really interested in where this might stem from.
Do you remember any instances in your early life where you crossed your ankles to avoid something?
Na. Not that I know of.

I was wondering along the same lines too. I wonder if I was ever afraid or something when I was really little and curled up into a ball and thus felt safer? Idk. But who knows? Maybe my mind blocked whatever happened at the time?

Edit: Ooooo this feels weird. As I was really trying to think back, I feel like I just had a flashback. I remember playing a game and my ankles were tied up really tight. I just had a flash of feeling some twine wrapped tightly around my ankles. Maybe one of those field day games in grade school where you have to hop instead of run? Something like that. It's very vague.

I feel like it would have to be a positive experience associated with crossing my ankles, else I wouldn't do it while climaxing. You know what I mean? Or idk. I'm no psychologist. I'm just pulling theories out of my ass.