Riley Jane needs our help!

Talk about anything here that doesn't fit into the other forums.
pu_sh_it

Riley Jane needs our help!

Post by pu_sh_it » 09 May 2019, 09:01

Hi guys, most people who have bought female burp fetish content know that Riley Jane is one of the top tier talents and on top of that she's always been on great terms with our community. However, she's unexpectedly come into some really rotten luck and needs financial assistance to pull herself back onto her feet. She has a fundraiser campaign:

https://www.gofundme.com/desperately-ne ... -situation

I've already donated what I could for now and I hope you can too, whether you're a fan or just someone who cares (maybe you're not into female burps, whatever). She's not asking for an obscene amount of money, I think anyone would agree $2,000 USD is quite a reasonable amount to target. Also, you'll see that she's given her real name for it. Please use some class and respect her privacy in light of this. Everyone on either side of the fan/producer relationship enjoys anonymity in this community, but she's sacrificing her's to push the campaign far and wide. Don't do or say anything you wouldn't want others to do or say to you. Treat her with the dignity she deserves.

Please give whatever you think is fair. Let's get her out of this toxic situation. Many thanks from her and I.
Last edited by pu_sh_it on 25 May 2019, 08:38, edited 1 time in total.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

SoaringEagle

Re: RIley Jane needs our help!

Post by SoaringEagle » 09 May 2019, 14:53

Those situations are brutal. I hope everyone respects her vulnerability.

I just went to her C4S store for the first time in probably a year or so. Has she stopped making content? She would probably make even more if she uploaded a couple new videos.

pu_sh_it

Re: Riley Jane needs our help!

Post by pu_sh_it » 09 May 2019, 16:53

^ Thanks for your concern, man. You've got a good heart.

As for her store, I believe she had stopped to focus on her school work, but in light of this she says on her Instagram "If I can get out of this toxic situation then I will return to my former glory and start filming again". My first concern is her wellbeing, but yes, it would be nice if she's able to start shooting again after getting out of her hardship. And yes, if people wish to support her instead by buying clips (she even caters to a lot of fetishes besides burping) that would be nice too. Link:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/73707 ... ish-buffet
Last edited by pu_sh_it on 25 May 2019, 08:39, edited 1 time in total.

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 13 May 2019, 08:35

Bump. Has anyone helped her out?

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 14 May 2019, 11:27

Bump.

I feel bad that so far she's only hit 8% of her goal. Come on folks, help a girl out.

Casual

Post by Casual » 15 May 2019, 00:40

What is her really rotten luck exactly? The argument to donate money to someone is as weak as fuck here. I like her and like her videos but 'rotten luck' isn't enough reason for me to throw my own money at someone
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 15 May 2019, 07:33

Umm, well, did you read the description for the fundraiser she wrote up in the link?
Last edited by pu_sh_it on 25 May 2019, 08:38, edited 1 time in total.

Casual

Post by Casual » 15 May 2019, 20:30

Yeah. That sucks but come on.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

justin99000

Post by justin99000 » 16 May 2019, 22:14

I dunno why you felt the need to bump your own post twice in less than a week of posting it but chances are people read it and didn't care, or did read and don't have the money atm. Remember where this is being posted and remember that while it's nice to help someone out, not everyone has free money to throw at strangers asking for 2K
Writer, Photographer, Gamer, Video Game Designer (newbie), guitar and piano player.

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 17 May 2019, 05:59

^ I felt the need to do that because a different topic about a different model (which has since been deleted) was getting bumped over this one and personally I felt that this one deserved more prominence. I get you though. I hope at least a few people feel charitable because the girl is really struggling right now.