Buyer Beware New Fetish Girl

Talk about anything here that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Mo No Mentum

Buyer Beware New Fetish Girl

Post by Mo No Mentum » 21 Jan 2019, 02:47

Hey guys, I wanted to bring to everyone's attention about a New Fetish Girl, TatooedRose is her username on here and how she scams you out of your money.

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100225 ... QueenRose/

I order a Custom Video from her around last month and have yet to receive anything. Now the Custom Video wasn't all that pricey, 20 bucks for 7 minutes but the thing is before I sent her any payment communication between the two of us was excellent but the second I sent her payment then all of a sudden she's not responding to any of my messages and when she does she promised the video will be ready soon and still nothing. What I find funny is she got time to start a ManyVids account and sell videos there but can't deliver on my Custom. It's alright though people cause I know what I have to do now. Rose, if you're reading this I will be reporting your account to the ManyVids higher ups. You mess with my money, I'ma mess with yours. And I'm not the only member on the forums she's scammed out for a Custom Video. My homie Mclarenfl2003 can back me up on this.
2017, The Setback
2018, The Uprising

Burplad

Re: Buyer Beware New Fetish Girl

Post by Burplad » 21 Jan 2019, 11:37

bro that sucks. Did you order it through manyvids? you’ll be able to get your $20 back if you tell them what happened. She’s fucking hot though, I’ll still buy her content

Mo No Mentum

Post by Mo No Mentum » 21 Jan 2019, 15:04

Not really we came to an agreement to send payment through PayPal cause her ManyVids account wasn't set up yet.
2017, The Setback
2018, The Uprising

mclarenf12003

Post by mclarenf12003 » 21 Jan 2019, 17:30

Unfortunately, he's right. I paid her a month ago and haven't received anything.

Full disclosure though: I finally had a chat with her this morning and she said that a lot of things are going on in her life. I'm not about to copy and paste our whole conversation right now, but she said that she's going to be working on the customs.

I'll keep this thread up to date with what's going on. Hopefully I can come back with some good news.

Cometome

Post by Cometome » 21 Jan 2019, 18:54

I was going to say the same, I have spoken with her today, seems like she’s had a tough month, she took too much on and then somethings happened, again not going to post about the convo. I don’t think reporting her to manyvids is right though, you didn’t make the purchase through them. Don’t think they’d do much to her.

Umbris

Post by Umbris » 22 Jan 2019, 06:58

Just so everyone knows: Rose has reported this topic with the message "This isn't true!"

I'm going to leave it up because of the corroboration I've seen, and I hope you all receive what you ordered as quickly as possible.
Message me on Telegram: https://t.me/xumbris
Message me on Riot: @Umbris:matrix.org

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 23 Jan 2019, 10:49

Yeah, I think she should be given the benefit of the doubt because if in two weeks she's fulfilled the request, then it may have been a pain for you to wait but hopefully it was worth it. She seems kind and genuinely caught up with stuff in her personal life from what I've been able to read from her.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

euronymous_oystein

Post by euronymous_oystein » 01 Feb 2019, 06:27

I am Sorry for not doing that earlier, but she is a fking scammer, dont hope.

I have ordered since November 25, no luck...
You mess with the best, you die like the rest.

Mo No Mentum

Post by Mo No Mentum » 11 Feb 2019, 02:08

She has a new video up for sale on her ManyVids Account. Ain't it funny that she has all this time to make vids for her store but can't deliver on these Customs.
2017, The Setback
2018, The Uprising

Burplad

Post by Burplad » 18 Feb 2019, 20:47

Mo No Mentum wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 02:08
She has a new video up for sale on her ManyVids Account. Ain't it funny that she has all this time to make vids for her store but can't deliver on these Customs.
Have you seen it though, she’s so fucking hot!! Just order your customs through her manyvids.. surely she can’t scam you that way, as you could report her.