Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Strange fetish

Talk about anything here that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Scannerkink

Strange fetish

Post by Scannerkink » 04 Jul 2018, 21:29

Hello, I’m new here and I’ve come to ask if I’m alone in this. I have a huge fetish for being like, scanned if that makes sense. The idea of Having my body analyzed and recorded by the lasers gives me a rush and I don’t know why. Ask me anything

Ruffneck

Re: Strange fetish

Post by Ruffneck » 05 Jul 2018, 13:14

Welcome!
When did you find this out?

Scannerkink

Post by Scannerkink » 05 Jul 2018, 17:48

I just have it in my fantasies where either I’m strapped to some device which lasers all over my body, and my feet being analyzed, or I’m operating the device on a girl

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 05 Jul 2018, 21:52

In the case of you handling the devices on a girl, is there something that especially excites you?
The world of fetishes never ceases to amaze me, thank you for sharing.

Scannerkink

Post by Scannerkink » 05 Jul 2018, 23:18

I think a big part of it would be like scanning the bottoms of her feet, or her underwear, or her ass print.

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 09 Sep 2018, 17:40

So like would stories of alien abductions turn you on or something?

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 12 Sep 2018, 19:27

I can kind of relate. The way my burp fetish seems to work is all about scanning and analysing. It's not enough for me to just see or hear a burp once, I have to analyse it over and over as if I'm scanning it or something. I find a burp I like then I isolate it from whatever video it's in then I put it on loop repeat and proceed to watch it over an over again listening to the sound but also watching the girls movement as she does it. I slow down the playback gradually to get more time to analyse each loop and also zoom in on certain parts of the body such as face, stomach, chest, mouth, eyes as to analyse each movement better. I can do this for upto 3hrs sometimes with just one good burp, the entire time getting hornyer and hornyer and harder but rarely actually touching my dick, because I'm too busy manipulating and analysing the burp as it repeat loops. Then I either add it to a custom compilation of other burps I've already analysed so I can watch them all together or I just put it back to normal speed an zoom an continue to loop it while masterbating hard until I'm done.
My OneDrive:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AigYdDun6pmglEYKM5CJmQjmHdej

My Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxuuH ... vJnY4If9bL

My Kik: Omnious58
https://ibb.co/nOKUU9 (Kik code, scan to add me on Kik).

PM me your sharing addresses if not in your signature, and you want additional access. :)