Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Skype, webcam, live chat, etc.

General discussion of the burping fetish.
WyattBurp

Skype, webcam, live chat, etc.

Post by WyattBurp » 02 Aug 2018, 04:45

I'm an old man, so email is about the extent of my computer literacy. Since I'm new to the fetish, I've only purchased a few C4S clips and some custom videos so far. The idea of live interaction makes me a little nervous, but I have no idea how it works. Could someone give me an idea of what to expect? Like, can the model see me, hear me, etc.? Am I typing to communicate? What do I say? Does a webcam session offer a better value or experience than just ordering a custom? Thank you in advance for the help, everyone!

Rosy Jade Maiden

Re: Skype, webcam, live chat, etc.

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 17 Oct 2018, 22:49

I've only done one live webcam session with a pro. You can choose whether the or not the model can see and hear you. (The guy on the other end could hear me.) Personally I prefer audio erotica so I recommend getting a custom video/audio recording if you're shy like me.