Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

I'm new here

Talk about anything here that doesn't fit into the other forums.
buxombelch

Re: I'm new here

Post by buxombelch » 24 Feb 2018, 11:27

Thank you!
"I will not accept if nominated and will not serve if elected."
However, if I had the fetish myself, I'd be picking out the sash already. Bet it. ;)

Two points, if you know who said the quote.

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 24 Feb 2018, 14:24

buxombelch wrote:
24 Feb 2018, 11:27
Thank you!
However, if I had the fetish myself, I'd be picking out the sash already. Bet it. ;)

LOL I second that vote for you becoming president, hehe.
But well said buxom

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 02 Mar 2018, 01:04

I have been a member since day one and have seen the forums and fetish evolve along with it. Eventhough a lot more girls have come out of the woodwork in the past couple of years, it is still very much a male dominated fetish. I think the highest demand would be males wanting to see female burps, then gay men wanting male burps, then gay/bi women wanting female burps, then last but not least straight women wanting male burps.

I have also noticed that in the last year in particular, a lot more women have come to the forum to show off their burping (which we appreciate more than ever!) or just share their burping stories and experiences. Even though they may not exactly have the fetish, there seems to be a significant and growing proportion of regular women who "enjoy burping" or find it "fun" and are more open to talking about it, I've had just as much satisfaction and interesting insight into burping in the last year or so from just meeting girls on here, talking to them about their burping and allowing them to share their experiences, without having to see or hear a single burp from some of them. It's still very rare in society to meet a girl who can burp well, let alone who is willing to show it off... But I'm glad we have some here who understand us. We love all the burping girls! (and guys, although I'm straight! hehe). It's amazing how far things have come in 10 years since I was 18 and we founded this forum.

buxombelch

Post by buxombelch » 10 Mar 2018, 18:09

boredburpergal wrote:
24 Feb 2018, 14:24
buxombelch wrote:
24 Feb 2018, 11:27
Thank you!

LOL I second that vote for you becoming president, hehe.
But well said buxom
:ymblushing:

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 11 Mar 2018, 23:42

buxombelch wrote:
10 Mar 2018, 18:09

:ymblushing:
O:-)