Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Simulation Games

Talk about anything here that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Rosy Jade Maiden

Simulation Games

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 05 Aug 2017, 17:55

Let's talk about them here. What are you playing now? Any reccomendations?

I am currently playing Saurian and the early access version is a little buggy but I love it because it's scientifically accurate. Finally we get to see dinosaurs with feathers!

Sairuka

Re: Simulation Games

Post by Sairuka » 10 Aug 2017, 19:22

If you're at all into life/farming simulation I highly recommend the Harvest Moon games. They're adorable and have a very relaxing atmosphere. They also technically count as dating sims and who doesn't like those lol.

On the subject of dating sims, I know of two online ones that are free-to-play: My Candy Love and Eldarya. The former is your typical high school setting and the latter is fantasy-based. Both have beautiful art, though My Candy Love is the only one where the illustrations you get are actually customized to match your avatar. Of the two I'd say MCL is better overall because it caters to you more, whereas Eldarya is on the cheaper side and seems to care about making money above everything else. But yeah, if you're an otome junkie like I am then feel free to give each of them a look.

Aristhan

Re: Simulation Games

Post by Aristhan » 11 Aug 2017, 19:58

My Candy Love is amazing, I play it and love it too. ^_^

There's another free dating sim, it's called Anticlove, if you ever wanted to try another one.