Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

FRAZERMUSCLEGOD Custom videos etc...

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
FrazerMuscleGod

FRAZERMUSCLEGOD Custom videos etc...

Post by FrazerMuscleGod » 12 Aug 2016, 18:26

Hello,

Had an account here for years but never used; so here we are..

I do custom videos which include muscle flexing, burping etc.. however any requests are always welcome and see if potentially feasible! All my recordings are done in resolution 1920x1080p @ HD 30FPS which normally equals around 700-820mb files. So drop me an inbox/email and we'll see what goes on!

I'm in the process of getting some promotion videos done to show off my skills and body alongside it.

If you want to be assured of my legality, check out my flexing reviews on the below profile (has plenty of pictures illustrating my body also, for those interest)
http://www.thebestflex.com/profile/frazermusclegod

Thanks. :ymparty:

email "frazermusclegod@hotmail.com
skype "frazermusclegod"
or simply inbox me here.

guruofgass

Re: FRAZERMUSCLEGOD Custom videos etc...

Post by guruofgass » 13 Aug 2016, 16:39

I bought a video from Frazer years ago and again just recently and couldn't recommend him enough :-BD
He is always very professional to deal with. You can see from his linked page above that he is a stunner with an insane body ^:)^ (just look at those arms people =p~ )
And while you are waiting for him to put up a preview of his skills, you can take it from me that he is no slouch when it comes to burping either :bigbelch: :faint:

FrazerMuscleGod

Re: FRAZERMUSCLEGOD Custom videos etc...

Post by FrazerMuscleGod » 13 Aug 2016, 20:49

Ah nice one buddy, drop us email when you want next custom one :ymhug: