Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Irish Guy Burping

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
BurpKing

Irish Guy Burping

Postby BurpKing » 11 Aug 2016, 14:25

Just a quick preview of a few baby burps. Message of skype shows or custom videos. I do a whole range of different videos or live shows. Just message me and tell me what you would like

https://youtu.be/2QOkc4FJCtE

Skype - hornyirishstud23

Email - niallc1992@outlook.com

guruofgass

Re: Irish Guy Burping

Postby guruofgass » 13 Aug 2016, 15:42

Just wanted to give a little shout-out for a fellow Irish burper.

I've bought a couple of videos from this chap and was very happy with them. He is really friendly and nice to deal with :)
From the clip above you can see that he has got a great bod (super toned and defined) and has no problem with on-command burping :burp:
He does cam shows and videos and is very open to all sorts of requests.

BurpKing

Postby BurpKing » 15 Aug 2016, 19:43

guruofgass wrote:Just wanted to give a little shout-out for a fellow Irish burper.

I've bought a couple of videos from this chap and was very happy with them. He is really friendly and nice to deal with :)
From the clip above you can see that he has got a great bod (super toned and defined) and has no problem with on-command burping :burp:
He does cam shows and videos and is very open to all sorts of requests.

Thank you verry much! Always getting more ripped and bringing bigger and louder burps! :)

burpfan

Postby burpfan » 16 Aug 2016, 18:33

Still waiting for the video I've paid for...

Return to “Commercial Video Clips”