Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Belching & Muscles (Male Commercial Video Clips)

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
BelchingFetish101

Re: Belching & Muscles (Male Commercial Video Clips)

Post by BelchingFetish101 » 11 Jan 2016, 02:10

So I bought a camshow with this guy. He had some natural talent. I gave him a few pointers and he is now able to burp quite loud and powerful. He has an incredible chest. :)

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 11 Jan 2016, 03:16

Please God tell me that last guy is eighteen. :fingers crossed:
smartguy36 wrote:Here's a muscular stud that you should really check out. His name is Josh Williams, but he's commonly known as TheMusclePerfromance as well. He's got a fantastic body and he's great at burping to boot. He's on Skype very frequently and he's very responsive to messages, and can normally get custom videos done in a day, sometimes even the same day as requested. Normally, he costs 30 pounds (or $45) for a custom video, but he's worth it in my opinion. You should definitely contact him when you have the chance.
Are you sure he does this kind of thing? He seems to only post instructional workout videos and I don't want to be creepy.

smartguy36

Post by smartguy36 » 11 Jan 2016, 03:27

Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:Please God tell me he is eighteen. :fingerscrossed:
After checking out his other videos, the titles do confirm that he's at least 18.
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----
Skype ID: smartguy036
Kik Username: musclebelchfetish

I also like to trade paid male burping videos for ones I haven't seen yet. PM me through here, kik or skype if you wanna trade.

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 11 Jan 2016, 03:36

smartguy36 wrote:
Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:Please God tell me he is eighteen. :fingerscrossed:
After checking out his other videos, the titles do confirm that he's at least 18.
Attachments
frabz-and-here-we-see-the-cougar-pouncing-on-her-unsuspecting-prey-c1b1ca.jpg

smartguy36

Post by smartguy36 » 11 Jan 2016, 06:54

Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:
smartguy36 wrote:Here's a muscular stud that you should really check out. His name is Josh Williams, but he's commonly known as TheMusclePerfromance as well. He's got a fantastic body and he's great at burping to boot. He's on Skype very frequently and he's very responsive to messages, and can normally get custom videos done in a day, sometimes even the same day as requested. Normally, he costs 30 pounds (or $45) for a custom video, but he's worth it in my opinion. You should definitely contact him when you have the chance.
Are you sure he does this kind of thing? He seems to only post instructional workout videos and I don't want to be creepy.
Yeah, he does. Even though he posts workout videos, he does do custom videos and cam shows as well. Been doing them for quite a while if I remember correctly.
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----

I also like to trade paid male burping videos for ones I haven't seen yet. PM me through here, kik or skype if you wanna trade.

BelchingFetish101

Post by BelchingFetish101 » 11 Jan 2016, 16:11

Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:Please God tell me that last guy is eighteen. :fingers crossed:
If you are talking about the guy I posted, he is 19. We need to nourish his belching and I really think he can become very good :) Don't expect a pro burper from youtube though. But someone that definitely beats the competition on this thread :)

smartguy36

Post by smartguy36 » 13 Jan 2016, 15:05

Found another guy who accepts burping requests. His name is Josh Cirone, and he's been doing camshows and custom videos for quite a while. He's pretty good at burping on command as well. His price for custom videos is $5 a minute. Dude is pretty built as well.

Skype ID: young.muscle.stud

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-nPJT ... cLQp2R8EXg

Preview: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B52H1 ... nNNTEEwa1U
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----

werneth36

Post by werneth36 » 20 Jan 2016, 23:59

BelchingFetish101 wrote:So I bought a camshow with this guy. He had some natural talent. I gave him a few pointers and he is now able to burp quite loud and powerful. He has an incredible chest. :)

So I would like to thank BelchingFest101 as ever for finding and giving this guy some pointers. I have done a few shows with this guy now and he really is amazing. Very funny and easy to talk to with a real sense of humour.

He can pec bounce and the body really is amazing... abs, biceps, back, huge package in his CKs and always delivers on what has been agreed. Very prompt too.

He can rapid fire burp on command over and over again or can 'eat' air three or four times then stand up, flex and rip a solid loud burp... time and time again. Would highly recommend you do a show with this guy, you will not be disappointed.

His Skype is : grigor.ignatovich

and his YouTube Chanel is : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChgbX6 ... xbuRUZlhtw

He has given me a couple of pics to post but I have no idea how to do that on here?

Enjoy him Guys and Girls :)

J

thundergirl

Post by thundergirl » 21 Jan 2016, 12:36

werneth36 wrote:
BelchingFetish101 wrote:So I bought a camshow with this guy. He had some natural talent. I gave him a few pointers and he is now able to burp quite loud and powerful. He has an incredible chest. :)
I'm so disappointed he doesn't show his face.. :ymsigh: The face is half the deal for me.

BelchingFetish101

Post by BelchingFetish101 » 21 Jan 2016, 22:45

thundergirl wrote:
werneth36 wrote:
I'm so disappointed he doesn't show his face.. :ymsigh: The face is half the deal for me.
Sorry about that : / When I did a show with him he was showing his face from time to time but he seemed a little shy. He might have gotten more shy if he won't show it at all now.