Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Bored Girl Who Just felt like Burping

Want to show off your burping skills, ladies? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
boredburpergal

Burp slip-out

Post by boredburpergal » 21 Mar 2018, 16:39

Lol, I usually always miss recording burps that slip out, but somehow I accidently managed to record this one :sodaburp: guess it's an added bonus burrp

https://mega.nz/#!tmxHCRbR!NP4WT--DOB45 ... 1Y9bBVhTkw

Omnius

Re: Bored Girl Who Just felt like Burping

Post by Omnius » 23 Mar 2018, 12:09

boredburpergal wrote:
04 Mar 2018, 11:55

Aw Omnius, you're too nice :ymblushing: :) hehe. One thing I think is very hard is to combine/flow multiple burps together, but with the ones that I've posted I feel like I managed to do that even tho I don't completely understand how yet hehe :)
You're right, it is one of the hardest techniques to do and not many people are able to do it very well even when they try to! So very well done for being able to pick it up naturally like that!

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 23 Mar 2018, 12:14

Awesome burps! Great sound! Look forward to hearing more of what you can do. I feel like you have potential to get a lot of depth!

Omnius

Re: More bored burping

Post by Omnius » 23 Mar 2018, 12:29

boredburpergal wrote:
21 Mar 2018, 13:44
hi, just did some burping ;) I like how I started out with the first one, then it kind of tones down a bit, but if you wanna check it out, here it is! :3

https://mega.nz/#!QzJCVJTI!Rtahe6P6OBXQ ... IsjKZ3dowA
Pretty good! That first one was really nice, had some good power behind it and sounded like it wanted to rush out really quick, still had some good depth though. The rest were still good, I loved that sound at 0:14 between burps, kinda like a burp which happened inside your throat or something, it's a rare thing to hear and usually happens before a really good burp, kinda like a pre-burp, I don't think anyone could do it on purpose though it's just one of those things about burping that naturally happens sometimes. You just have a very good natural talent which you are able to build on. And yes you are getting better, the only advice I can really add is to take your time when taking in air and also when letting them come up and out, aim for quality over quantity. A couple of really big/deep/long/unique sounding type of burps will always be better than lots of average ones.

My favourite of your burps so far is still the last one you did in this recording at around 0:29 https://mega.nz/#!ZzQSHQiZ!t2zONeACEaU4 ... A_6KPCd8z8
I just love how it flowed together so naturally and had so much pressure behind it, you made it sound so satisfying!! If you can do more like that, you will already be one of the best and one of my favourite burpers. I love how you want to learn how to burp better too and have fun doing it! You truly are a unique and special woman. Can't wait to hear more. Thanks again for sharing your awesomeness!

SomebodyLolz

Post by SomebodyLolz » 25 Mar 2018, 23:29

These are great, especially the last ones! You're really getting better and better at this.

Garyoak0909

Post by Garyoak0909 » 27 Mar 2018, 03:34

I never really listened to audio files of burping before but I really enjoyed listening to your burps they're great
Great beast of the sky please hear my cry transform yourself from the orb of light and bring me victory in this fight envelope the deserts with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe unlock your powers deep within so that together we may win appear in this shadow game as I call your name Winged Dragon of Ra!!!

boredburpergal

Re: More bored burping

Post by boredburpergal » 14 Apr 2018, 16:51

Omnius wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 12:29

I loved that sound at 0:14 between burps, kinda like a burp which happened inside your throat or something, it's a rare thing to hear and usually happens before a really good burp, kinda like a pre-burp, I don't think anyone could do it on purpose though it's just one of those things about burping that naturally happens sometimes. You just have a very good natural talent which you are able to build on.
Yeah, that pre-burp was quite funny. Think it's one of my favorite ones so far. It was like my stomach did a tiny burp signal to tell me that the other burp was about to come out, hehe.
Omnius wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 12:29
I love how you want to learn how to burp better too and have fun doing it! You truly are a unique and special woman. Can't wait to hear more. Thanks again for sharing your awesomeness!
Np, love sharing my burps with you! I enjoy it, you guys also enjoying them makes it even better!

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 14 Apr 2018, 16:56

Garyoak0909 wrote:
27 Mar 2018, 03:34
I never really listened to audio files of burping before but I really enjoyed listening to your burps they're great
[/quote
SomebodyLolz wrote:
25 Mar 2018, 23:29
These are great, especially the last ones! You're really getting better and better at this.
Aw thank you, guys and burp-welcome! :sodaburp: :ymblushing: