Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Bored Girl Who Just felt like Burping

Want to show off your burping skills, ladies? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
boredburpergal

Re: Bored Girl Who Just felt like Burping

Post by boredburpergal » 23 Feb 2018, 18:58

relus wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 12:52
I agree you should definitely record some of these uncontrollable burps sometime
I'll keep that in mind :) ;;)

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 01 Mar 2018, 23:37

Your burps are already very good! It's great you want to get even better though. Work on getting that good depth, nice and bassy. Try to let them out without any force, just let them flow out naturally or even hold them back slightly to slow them down to try to get a bit more length and even depth. Once you learn how to control them better you will be able to handle more air at a time and do bigger burps. :)

The key is trying to take in as much air as you can then trying to bring it all up in one lot without losing control of it.

But uncontrolled burps with just huge air and pressure behind them are really good too and will improve your abilities aswell.

Also when it's a realy good burp or it feels really satisfying, don't be afraid to let us know with a nice sigh afterwards or even just by saying how good it felt. We love to hear what you think after you burps too and which ones you like the most.

Just keep on burping! You rock. Thanks for sharing!

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 02 Mar 2018, 00:04

boredburpergal wrote:
22 Feb 2018, 12:15
Hey, just wanted to share my first practice burp session with some humming :ymblushing: Did the humming inbetween burps because I wass just waiting for them t come out, hehe. But sorry if the sounds of the burps arent that great, but I hope you guys still enjoy :)

https://mega.nz/#!ZzQSHQiZ!t2zONeACEaU4 ... A_6KPCd8z8
Heeeeey! This was really good. Particularly the last burp (starts at ~0:29), I love it how you let out an intial big burst then paused for a split second before really opening things right up and letting the last of the air out, the entire time letting the texture build up and gain some depth, I love how you finished it by letting it get higher pitch and more intense! It is really truly one of the best burps I have ever heard, and I could hear a slight sigh/relief of pressure as it finished, then the hum was super cute too. Those are the best burps in my opinion because they are so unique, unpredictable, rare in nature and sound the most relieving. It just seemed so intense, so big and relieving sounding too, like you couldn't control it but you just let it come out naturally even though it sounded like it was one of the more intense big burps you have ever done so far, you have a really good confidence to be doing strings of burps like that and culminating in a huge one to finish it like you did! You have a good flow, or at least you are getting very good at flowing them together, that last one could have easily been 2 or more single burps with breaks in between but you really kept it flowing, definitely keep working on that, flowing multiple burps together like that is always much better than doing multiple smaller ones I rekon.

Don't feel pressured by anyone to make videos either or reveal anything personal, clearly it's easy to tell you ARE a real woman and the fact you are even willing to make audio recordings for us is already above and beyond almost every girl on the planet. I know a lot of burpy girls irl but none of them would ever share their skill like this. True hero.

If you would like any tips or insight feel free to message me, I am very good at analyzing burps and would love to help you improve. Look forward to more from you.

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 04 Mar 2018, 11:55

Omnius wrote:
02 Mar 2018, 00:04

Heeeeey! This was really good. Particularly the last burp (starts at ~0:29), I love it how you let out an intial big burst then paused for a split second before really opening things right up and letting the last of the air out, the entire time letting the texture build up and gain some depth, I love how you finished it by letting it get higher pitch and more intense! It is really truly one of the best burps I have ever heard, and I could hear a slight sigh/relief of pressure as it finished, then the hum was super cute too. Those are the best burps in my opinion because they are so unique, unpredictable, rare in nature and sound the most relieving. It just seemed so intense, so big and relieving sounding too, like you couldn't control it but you just let it come out naturally even though it sounded like it was one of the more intense big burps you have ever done so far, you have a really good confidence to be doing strings of burps like that and culminating in a huge one to finish it like you did! You have a good flow, or at least you are getting very good at flowing them together, that last one could have easily been 2 or more single burps with breaks in between but you really kept it flowing, definitely keep working on that, flowing multiple burps together like that is always much better than doing multiple smaller ones I rekon.

Don't feel pressured by anyone to make videos either or reveal anything personal, clearly it's easy to tell you ARE a real woman and the fact you are even willing to make audio recordings for us is already above and beyond almost every girl on the planet. I know a lot of burpy girls irl but none of them would ever share their skill like this. True hero.

If you would like any tips or insight feel free to message me, I am very good at analyzing burps and would love to help you improve. Look forward to more from you.
Aw Omnius, you're too nice :ymblushing: :) hehe. One thing I think is very hard is to combine/flow multiple burps together, but with the ones that I've posted I feel like I managed to do that even tho I don't completely understand how yet hehe :)

BlueMoonX79

Post by BlueMoonX79 » 04 Mar 2018, 15:30

I gotta say, your burps are getting more and more impressive by the day! It's wonderful to see such progress and to hear you're enjoying the journey :D
"History is written by the victor, huh? Nah. . . history is written by the burper!"

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 05 Mar 2018, 10:06

BlueMoonX79 wrote:
04 Mar 2018, 15:30
I gotta say, your burps are getting more and more impressive by the day! It's wonderful to see such progress and to hear you're enjoying the journey :D
Hehe, thanks they are a lot of fun :)

gassygally

Post by gassygally » 09 Mar 2018, 20:52

Loved the burps I think I’m gonna start using that website to upload some of my own thanks for the inspiration lol keep it up
Burping pleasure for all :p

Quazar1996

Post by Quazar1996 » 09 Mar 2018, 22:21

That was nice cant wait to hear more from you :) thanks for sharing

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 11 Mar 2018, 19:57

gassygally wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 20:52
Loved the burps I think I’m gonna start using that website to upload some of my own thanks for the inspiration lol keep it up
Oh, wow I insprire you! Well, I'll be dammed hehe :) glad you enjoy my burps and have fun uploading burps ;;)
Quazar1996 wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 22:21
That was nice cant wait to hear more from you :) thanks for sharing
Thanks, but right now I have a cold and my throat hurts so I won't be burping for a while. Time for some honeyed tea and some relaxing for me then ;) But when I get better there will be more

Quazar1996

Post by Quazar1996 » 12 Mar 2018, 06:35

Thanks for the reply I know you have alot of people to get back to and its nice to get a reply back. Alright sounds good thanks for keep doing this again cant wait for some more keep up the good work :D