My Mukbang with Burps

Want to show off your burping skills, ladies? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
BunnyEats

My Mukbang with Burps

Post by BunnyEats » 05 Jul 2017, 22:41

Hey!

Little self promotion going on here (hope that's ok).

I just started a youtube channel for Mukbang / Eating show and it garnered some comments on my burps. I've tagged them in the description and discovered this community. I will be doing more eating shows, with burps and if you would like to check it out, tat would be great. Also, subscribing would be awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDnNv834tLg&t=709s

I'm open to suggestions - but it is a Mukbang first, that features me freely burping.

Thanks for the minute for promo!

PlayThePage45

Re: My Mukbang with Burps

Post by PlayThePage45 » 06 Jul 2017, 19:35

I PM'd you with a few suggestions! Either way welcome to the Forums :)

Thenumberofthebeast

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 07 Jul 2017, 14:54

Awesome! Those burps were really cool!

BunnyEats

Post by BunnyEats » 07 Jul 2017, 15:27

Thank you!

exlyn

Post by exlyn » 07 Jul 2017, 20:02

Welcome

BunnyEats

Post by BunnyEats » 10 Jul 2017, 21:53

My newest video is up and Thank you to those who have suggested adding soda to drink instead of water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAePtg44xOI

Just a note - planning my next few meals and I realize that not all will be full of burps, or even at all (won't be mixing soda with dessert)... you will be able to tell, as I will tag them in the description.

Thanks for the positive support!

HEARTofIRON

Post by HEARTofIRON » 17 Jul 2017, 05:41

It is nice of you to inform us of this, but you realize what this forum is about right? You seemed like such a young, sweet, and innocent girl in those videos, so I was worried that you might not know exactly why some of us are watching.

hrothgar

Post by hrothgar » 18 Jul 2017, 01:05

HEARTofIRON wrote:
17 Jul 2017, 05:41
It is nice of you to inform us of this, but you realize what this forum is about right? You seemed like such a young, sweet, and innocent girl in those videos, so I was worried that you might not know exactly why some of us are watching.
Are you implying she doesn't know what "fetish" means? She literally posts the timestamps in the description and jokes about them being sexy. How much obvious can it be?

BunnyEats

Post by BunnyEats » 20 Jul 2017, 03:15

HEARTofIRON wrote:
17 Jul 2017, 05:41
Thank you, HEARTofIRON. :) I would like to clear the air, so to speak, for hrothgar and everyone, about why I had called it sexy.

My first video - Pizza Hut - I just did that as my first Mukbang video and honestly had no idea about this "fetish". I do burp normally... just not in public. Calling it "sexy" is actually a joke with my friends, as they know I can burp and they call me out on it. I always clapback with, "It's sexy." They are still my friends - and that is why I also joke that if anyone says it's not sexy (or acceptable) you shouldn't be friends with them/have them in your life.

After the first video went up, pretty much all the comments and messages on FB were about my burps... so I figured - it doesn't bother me, so why not share it with a group that would actually appreciate it. I also realize, that "fetish" takes it a step... or way more steps than appreciation... however, in my mind, it's in the realm of other women or men, who pose in bikini's, do pin-up, etc. (unless I'm wrong... feel free to correct me). My videos will always be about eating first. I tag the burps in the video, cause I like it when other youtubers tag highlight parts... ??? that's my logic.

Have I been contacted about other fetishes or things to do in the videos - yes. Will I do them? No. Because I don't want to do videos to just be fetish - or be a fetish artist. My videos are about eating lots of food, that happens to have a fetish element - the burps.

Thanks to everyone who has been warmly supportive and hope you also enjoy the eating show with the burps.

SodaBottlePop

Post by SodaBottlePop » 20 Jul 2017, 04:41

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks and commend you for approaching this with such level headed logic. This and similar communities can definitely overstep their bounds when found in situations like this, so I really appreciate your reasoning in spite of it. I think your comparison is accurate, and your patience in understanding is really appreciated We need more people in this world (and in this community) to think like you do; able to step back and consider others as well as themselves. Long story short, you seem like a really cool and nice person, so thanks for that, and your mukbangs are great fun, so keep up the good work!
Cheers!