My Writing Store- Open For Commissions

Want to show off your burping skills, ladies? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
pixelatedude6

My Writing Store- Open For Commissions

Post by pixelatedude6 » 23 Aug 2016, 20:31

Hello there! :) So I asked if anyone would be interested in buying stories of mine written about the kink, and several people responded!
I'm the author of these two stories posted on the forums:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4478&p=37900#p37900
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4993&p=57932#p57932

If you like that style of writing, you can totally commission me. I write by the page, and the current rate is around 10$/page.

I will also be writing stories of my own which I will post a description and price here on this forum.

Anyways, that's the gist of things! Thanks for reading! More details down below.

More info!
-As long as it's alright with you (wouldn't want to expose anyone's personal requests unnecessarily) I will then sell the story to anyone a month after you purchase it. It will be sold to others for a slightly increased price. Want to give access to all the stories I write, but I'm still creating each commission specially for you!
-There are certain requests I cannot fill. Certain characters (especially those of fandoms I am not a part of) I do not feel comfortable writing this kink about. Certain kinks I cannot fulfill as well, but most of the stuff people are into on this site is safe- please feel free to ask.
-Commissions usually will take a week or more to finish, depending on their length and how busy I am irl. :computer2:
-You will receive a read-only copy of the story once you pay for it over paypal- please don't share it around! The wonderful camgirls and other workers are directly hurt when you do not support them.
Currently open for commissions
Samples:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4993&p=57932#p57932
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4478&p=37900#p37900
My commission thread: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7880&p=58978#p58978
Tumblr: http://pixel-astarte.tumblr.com/

"She doesn't even go here..."

pixelatedude6

Re: My Writing Store- Open For Commissions

Post by pixelatedude6 » 20 Dec 2016, 22:11

Hey all! I've written several stories for people since I opened commissions, and they are now available for purchase!
http://pixel-astarte.tumblr.com/buy
^I have a pretty tumblr blog where I reblog pictures of pretty people and will update with future stories for sale.

Also, I'm still open for commissions! My price/page has been changed from 10$/ page to 6.50/ page.

RealRainPours

Re: My Writing Store- Open For Commissions

Post by RealRainPours » 03 Jan 2017, 04:51

I can vouch that these are wonderful. Definitely worth the money!