Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

My Writing Store- Open For Commissions

Want to show off your burping skills, ladies? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
pixelatedude6

My Writing Store- Open For Commissions

Post by pixelatedude6 » 23 Aug 2016, 20:31

Hello there! :) So I asked if anyone would be interested in buying stories of mine written about the kink, and several people responded!
I'm the author of these two stories posted on the forums:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4478&p=37900#p37900
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4993&p=57932#p57932

If you like that style of writing, you can totally commission me. I write by the page, and the current rate is around 10$/page.

I will also be writing stories of my own which I will post a description and price here on this forum.

Anyways, that's the gist of things! Thanks for reading! More details down below.

More info!
-As long as it's alright with you (wouldn't want to expose anyone's personal requests unnecessarily) I will then sell the story to anyone a month after you purchase it. It will be sold to others for a slightly increased price. Want to give access to all the stories I write, but I'm still creating each commission specially for you!
-There are certain requests I cannot fill. Certain characters (especially those of fandoms I am not a part of) I do not feel comfortable writing this kink about. Certain kinks I cannot fulfill as well, but most of the stuff people are into on this site is safe- please feel free to ask.
-Commissions usually will take a week or more to finish, depending on their length and how busy I am irl. :computer2:
-You will receive a read-only copy of the story once you pay for it over paypal- please don't share it around! The wonderful camgirls and other workers are directly hurt when you do not support them.
Currently open for commissions
Samples:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4993&p=57932#p57932
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4478&p=37900#p37900
My commission thread: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7880&p=58978#p58978
Tumblr: http://pixel-astarte.tumblr.com/

"She doesn't even go here..."

pixelatedude6

Re: My Writing Store- Open For Commissions

Post by pixelatedude6 » 20 Dec 2016, 22:11

Hey all! I've written several stories for people since I opened commissions, and they are now available for purchase!
http://pixel-astarte.tumblr.com/buy
^I have a pretty tumblr blog where I reblog pictures of pretty people and will update with future stories for sale.

Also, I'm still open for commissions! My price/page has been changed from 10$/ page to 6.50/ page.

RealRainPours

Re: My Writing Store- Open For Commissions

Post by RealRainPours » 03 Jan 2017, 04:51

I can vouch that these are wonderful. Definitely worth the money!