Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

New YouTube channel

Want to show off your burping skills, ladies? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
AwesomeBurps

New YouTube channel

Post by AwesomeBurps » 25 Jun 2016, 23:22

Dear people of the forums,

I already have another active account on here, which will not be named. That being said, we can move on to the meat of the conversation. I have a YouTube channel named "Awesome burps" I use this channel to upload compilations, reviews of a girls belching skill, and Top 10 lists soon. you should find it easily if you search the above term exactly. My newest video is a review of Bush Walker, if that helps. My goal is to create a friendly zone for fans of burps, where we can discuss our favorite belchers, watch clips of them, and just overall have a fun time. I use things like "Awesome Annotations" to help engage my audience and encourage discussion, and contests to have fun. I was telling you guys because I thought you would like it, just putting out there. Thank you for reading

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzIFnU ... 1hd7n2w1EQ

-Awesome Burps

P.S. Anyone know how to edit your signature? Thanks in advance

sexygirlburp

Re: New YouTube channel

Post by sexygirlburp » 25 Jun 2016, 23:58

You can change your signature in the "User Control Panel" and then in the "profile" tab. There you'll find Signature on the left side.

Good luck with the channel

AwesomeBurps

Re: New YouTube channel

Post by AwesomeBurps » 26 Jun 2016, 00:16

Thank you! Good luck with your channel as well!