Bored Girl Who Just felt like Burping

Want to show off your burping skills, ladies? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
SoaringEagle
Posts: 118
Joined: 08 Jan 2019, 21:04
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Bored Girl Who Just felt like Burping

Post by SoaringEagle » 29 Jul 2019, 00:01

Wow! Thanks for sharing those. I’ll keep my thoughts to myself but the shower clip is incredible. Thank you for taking the time to do that.

jeanmarcbar
Posts: 61
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 06:44
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Bored Girl Who Just felt like Burping

Post by jeanmarcbar » 29 Jul 2019, 00:30

Yep thanks for those files a great work. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-*

Whocares
Posts: 49
Joined: 26 May 2017, 18:57
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Sorry but soon I'm gonna stop doing this

Post by Whocares » 03 Aug 2019, 22:37

boredburpergal wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 21:59
justin99000 wrote:
19 Mar 2019, 23:15
That was an amazing combination of cute and sexy, in both the shyness but proud determination too. Awesome work and better than ever where do you have the time to practice between all the extra work? :ymapplause:
Hi, sorry that I have'nt responded or been active on the forum at all. But to anserw your question. I hardly have any time at all lol x3 But I can proudly say that I've passed all my exams so far! And that that is why I've been away. GOTTA GET DEM GRADES YA KNO! ;)

But I have to sadly say that in the future I soon start to stop burping, but before I start deleting everything and leave I leave a few more burps 4 you all oki <3 Here is a few that I've made.

1# is a the first burp I've tried since last time, let's just call it a "hello burp" haha
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0klGG57VVAi

2# is a long one with the first one starting with a one I'm waiting for and then just letting it naturally come out. After that it's just inhale belching haha! https://vocaroo.com/i/s0qDpuyPqYFS

3# is one I did while taking a shower lol xD (plz don't over sexualize this because I was taking a shower, If I may ask can you politely keep your fantasies to yourself) https://vocaroo.com/i/s0awjWy7oyUx


Other than that I hope you enjoy ! :x
Oof, these are super hot :ymblushing:

boredburpergal
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Feb 2018, 16:32
Gender: Female - Female

Re: Sorry but soon I'm gonna stop doing this

Post by boredburpergal » 05 Sep 2019, 18:45

Whocares wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 22:37

Oof, these are super hot :ymblushing:
Haha, well I guess they were hot coming out lol xD but glad ya enjoyed them haha!

boredburpergal
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Feb 2018, 16:32
Gender: Female - Female

I think this will be my last year being gassy 4 a while

Post by boredburpergal » 05 Sep 2019, 19:46

Hi,

just finally had a day to chill and relax and eat some burgers and apparently well they allow me to burp a bit louder I think. Lol, I dunno, what do you think? For some weird reason I seem to get better when not burping for a while haha, how does that even work? xD Well, it was fun just walking around letting them out and damn, my place smells like burgers so I'mm gonna air it out now haha! :ymblushing: :))

Here it is, I put together a few burp files I made into one (livingroom, bathroom, while watching a show and well under the covers so I wouldnt disturb the neighbors haha):
- https://vocaroo.com/i/s1JF8MI1mqk8

Tried some burp talking again and I think I got a tiny bit better on that fron too, since I really think its hard. Any word suggestions I should try? Or other burp suggestions? Closed mouth or in a tunnel? Give it a go, I'll do them before I go like the title says, sorry. :(

Were there any favorite burps of yours?

SkooZiX
Posts: 48
Joined: 27 Dec 2018, 00:19
Gender: Male - Male

Re: I think this will be my last year being gassy 4 a while

Post by SkooZiX » 05 Sep 2019, 20:34

boredburpergal wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 19:46
Hi,

just finally had a day to chill and relax and eat some burgers and apparently well they allow me to burp a bit louder I think. Lol, I dunno, what do you think? For some weird reason I seem to get better when not burping for a while haha, how does that even work? xD Well, it was fun just walking around letting them out and damn, my place smells like burgers so I'mm gonna air it out now haha! :ymblushing: :))

Here it is, I put together a few burp files I made into one (livingroom, bathroom, while watching a show and well under the covers so I wouldnt disturb the neighbors haha):
- https://vocaroo.com/i/s1JF8MI1mqk8

Tried some burp talking again and I think I got a tiny bit better on that fron too, since I really think its hard. Any word suggestions I should try? Or other burp suggestions? Closed mouth or in a tunnel? Give it a go, I'll do them before I go like the title says, sorry. :(

Were there any favorite burps of yours?
you're crazy good!

ultrasword
Posts: 83
Joined: 30 Jul 2019, 23:48
Gender: Male - Male

Re: I think this will be my last year being gassy 4 a while

Post by ultrasword » 05 Sep 2019, 20:59

Could you do one where you suck in air multiple times and hold the burp back until you have to release it to build up a massive one, instead of burping immediately?

Tunnel would be cool.

"smells like [what you ate]" "this is disgusting"

Doing the longest one you can?

Doing it in public with people around? I obviously understand not wanting to do that.

It's really cool how you started out with tiny burps and now you're a monster.

User avatar
BurpLearnerRedux
Posts: 323
Joined: 07 Feb 2019, 16:57
Gender: Male - Male

Re: I think this will be my last year being gassy 4 a while

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 06 Sep 2019, 05:21

boredburpergal wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 19:46
Hi,

just finally had a day to chill and relax and eat some burgers and apparently well they allow me to burp a bit louder I think. Lol, I dunno, what do you think? For some weird reason I seem to get better when not burping for a while haha, how does that even work? xD Well, it was fun just walking around letting them out and damn, my place smells like burgers so I'mm gonna air it out now haha! :ymblushing: :))

Here it is, I put together a few burp files I made into one (livingroom, bathroom, while watching a show and well under the covers so I wouldnt disturb the neighbors haha):
- https://vocaroo.com/i/s1JF8MI1mqk8

Tried some burp talking again and I think I got a tiny bit better on that fron too, since I really think its hard. Any word suggestions I should try? Or other burp suggestions? Closed mouth or in a tunnel? Give it a go, I'll do them before I go like the title says, sorry. :(

Were there any favorite burps of yours?
WHOA :-o ...all I can say is, I really REALLY hope you change your mind about leaving altogether, because you are unquestionably at elite level now. Some of these sound like a female Phantom. And your burptalk is really good! I'd love to hear more where you say curse words in burptalk (you did a bit of that here) and other funny pop culture quotes or things like "I'm so gross!" But DAMN you have gotten amazing. That much is indisputable. Even you, as modest as you are about your burping skills, were impressed with yourself at one point in this latest file haha. :ymblushing: :D

Oh, and tunnel. O:-)

s-Brou_96
Posts: 416
Joined: 06 Jul 2015, 14:34
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Bored Girl Who Just felt like Burping

Post by s-Brou_96 » 06 Sep 2019, 06:14

I really hope you reconsider leaving because you’ve gotten insanely good, but I get why you want to leave since you only really started doing it out of boredom (hence your name and the title of this thread . You went from a good burper to a once in a lifetime talent in such a short time and it’s gonna suck when you go.

User avatar
Omnius
Posts: 705
Joined: 09 Jun 2008, 16:55
Location: New Zealand
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Bored Girl Who Just felt like Burping

Post by Omnius » 06 Sep 2019, 10:31

Really love all your burps but the ones you did in the shower clip had a certain quality to them that I found stood out from the rest, perhaps the sound dynamics of being in a bathroom helped too. But every one of the burps you did in thay clip sounded juicier somehow. The one at 33 seconds was also particularly cool because it had a different sort of pitch to it.

Things I reccomend to try (if you want): closed mouth burps, trying to push them out faster or hold them back slower, sucking in more air (if that's possible), sighs of releif after, any comments about how they feel.

Thanks for being so awesome to post your burps for us, you're a rare type of person. ❤️👍

Post Reply