Want me to burp your name or just let one rip? You’ve come to the right place!

Want to show off your burping skills, ladies? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
BurpLearnerRedux

Re: Want me to burp your name or just let one rip? You’ve come to the right place!

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 09 May 2019, 07:14

I also have to concur! Got a compilation from her, and first off, it's definitely a girl. She has a shaved head, which may or may not be your thing, but tbh I find it sexy. :) And the quality of her belches are fantastic! Much deeper than they were in the old video she shared of herself a few posts above. Definitely look forward to seeing more of her!

random_dude222

Re: Want me to burp your name or just let one rip? You’ve come to the right place!

Post by random_dude222 » 09 May 2019, 22:43

Just wanted to add another comment in support. Got her video and she's definitely legit, great talent.

Mo No Mentum

Post by Mo No Mentum » 14 May 2019, 23:54

I also ordered a Custom Video from her which I received last night and it was everything and then some. Brittany gets 2 Thumbs Up from me.
First Name: MO
Middle Name: NO
Last Name: MENTUM
All Gas, No Brakes!

OrgXIII

Post by OrgXIII » 15 May 2019, 01:02

I’d like to write a formal apology to Brittany for misrepresenting her in this way.

I too am interested in buying a burp video. My Snapchat is clayklay10. May I message you so I can order a video?

BurpLearnerRedux

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 15 May 2019, 01:52

Received my 5 minute custom from Brittany last night. Must say I was very pleased with it. :)

magicstrawberry

Post by magicstrawberry » 18 May 2019, 18:58

It will not let me buy because im outside U.S.