Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Be the burp of his dreams (Toronto)

Looking to meet people from the forums? Use this section to post your dating profile or plan a meetup.
buxombelch

Be the burp of his dreams (Toronto)

Post by buxombelch » 27 Apr 2018, 15:48

Reposted from Craigslist...

I have a burping fetish & I'm looking for guys that can burp! :P - m4m (Toronto) hide this posting [age 30]

I realize this is a weird posting and many or most of you will find it disgusting; however, I am looking for the person who is interested in helping me satisfy a fetish of mine. I have the strange fetish of being turned on when burp. More specifically, I love it when masculine men can "on command", deliver forceful and ear-splitting belches that are so intense they could wake the dead... Haha! I realize that skill is not overly common, so if you're an attractive, masculine man and can burp (decently), then I'm turned on!

I want to find a guy who is willing to burp for me while we fool around so he can see how much it turns me on! It would be a total fetish dream come true if a guy that could burp on command was willing to continuously burp the entire time we played (foreplay, kissing, oral, rimming, fucking, watersports, etc...). If you are willing and able to do this for me, I can do or give you whatever you want! Just ask me, I am a very open minded guy! ;)

30, white, GL, 5'8", 180lbs (average/stocky build), 6.5" uc, HIV-/disease free.

https://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/m4m/d ... 13418.html

Wyldeheart91

Re: Be the burp of his dreams (Toronto)

Post by Wyldeheart91 » 10 Jun 2018, 03:09

Are you still looking? I'm 27 and I'm in Barrie!