Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Want a discreet, purely lustful relationship

Looking to meet people from the forums? Use this section to post your dating profile or plan a meetup.
sryimacheater

Want a discreet, purely lustful relationship

Post by sryimacheater » 19 Jan 2017, 21:17

I mean look at my name. I'll throw it right out there I'm in a committed thing with a girl. But she can't burp, and that shit *really* is something I love in my life. So ladies, if you're out there, I'm looking to be a bit stealthy, and I want a mutually-burping relationship. I can't burp on command, but I do burp often and sometimes loudly throughout the day and would happily record each and every one and send them to you. I look for similar behavior in return. You get off, I get off. Nobody finds out, eh? Really kinky, sexual guy too, so tell me anything and everything else I can do for you. Lemme know if this shit works for you.

25/m/usa