Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

American Burp Off

Looking to meet people from the forums? Use this section to post your dating profile or plan a meetup.
Hotbelch

American Burp Off

Post by Hotbelch » 05 Dec 2016, 16:35

Hello Belching fans, I think it has been far too long since we have stopped organizing proper live Belching Contests! Celebrations of the art of the burp are few and far between these days and it seems only the annual ruttosound festival in Italy remains the mecca for Proffesional level belchers. I would like to organize something stateside and have enlisted the endorsement of the World Burping Federation to put together some good old fashioned burping contests in the Eastern USA. If your down to attend or participate we are planning to do something in New York in the vein of their last NYC event the World Burping Championship of 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I34uF3fJ_zM

Heres a link to the Federations Hompage they are based in Geneva Switzerland and aimed to end the Stigma associated with Belching in the West
http://www.worldburpingfederation.com

Please feel free to PM me on here or comment below if your interested in participating

Nikkurp

Re: American Burp Off

Post by Nikkurp » 05 Dec 2016, 20:29

ha I'm always down to get beery and let rip! these major league eaters seem like they got the Burp talent down pat butI bet I cud crush em with my beer belches shud be fun not to be the only one in the bar roaring like a beast for once :)

kimblemania

Re: American Burp Off

Post by kimblemania » 21 Dec 2016, 08:15

I would love to see more gatherings like ruttosound.

I can't help but feel like that burping federation website is fake though?

Good luck
Call me John.