Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Male burpers from Chicago?

Looking to meet people from the forums? Use this section to post your dating profile or plan a meetup.
burp&blow

Male burpers from Chicago?

Post by burp&blow » 05 Mar 2016, 21:43

Hey all. I'm a male, I've recently practiced and gotten good enough that I consider myself an average male burper. I CAN'T burp on command however, I still haven't figured out how to burp without assistance quite yet. In due time I suppose. :bigbelch:

I'm looking for other male burpers in my area, Bolingbrook or around Chicago would be my general vicinity. I don't mind Skype/telegram chats, I don't really have a preference on body types, but if I were to say I did, I do tend to lean more so towards people with potbellies and plump figures. Either way, say hello! :D

crazytc523

Re: Male burpers from Chicago?

Post by crazytc523 » 17 Nov 2016, 20:57

Hey dude I live in chi