Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

23yo Male looking for a female friend to burp for me

Looking to meet people from the forums? Use this section to post your dating profile or plan a meetup.
justforfunz420

23yo Male looking for a female friend to burp for me

Post by justforfunz420 » 11 Oct 2018, 03:46

im from the chicagoland area and have been very lonely after my ex left 2yrs ago, i haven't been able to find anyone else that shares the same fetish, if i can get to know someone even as a friend it would be great, maybe one day we can meet and date if we get comfortable but not pushing. i miss feeding my significant other and being burped for. but again someone to just talk to about our common interest and to build from their would be amazing, maybe send me burps and messages. im a real down to earth guy, i love music, making music, riding motorcycles, and building jacked up trucks, and i just might feed ya if we ever meet <3 ;) (but again not pushing anything) i know it can be weird trying to meet someone new online but i figured this would be my best shot of finding someone with the same fetish as me, its hard to admit without seeming like a "weirdo" when we are just like anyone else with any sort of fetish, ours are just the best and one of the most unique. pm me anytime, i'll create a kik, skype, whatever you are comfortable with