Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Looking for a Mentor/Partner in crime

Looking to meet people from the forums? Use this section to post your dating profile or plan a meetup.
tosuro420

Looking for a Mentor/Partner in crime

Post by tosuro420 » 08 Jan 2018, 18:06

Hi All,

I'm 25, Female, in New England and super new to the community but really excited to be here. One of my goals here is to possibly connect with a guy or gal who can really help me improve my burping on command. Right now I've made some progress on my own but know I can do much better! Looking for someone aged 23-30, local would be cool but not strictly necessary. I could see this relationship being pretty fun to be honest, definitely looking for someone to encourage my progress and get a little wild with.

Bonus points if you're into bellies, pigging out, making out, 420/710, getting praised, and other cool things like music and such.

PS-- If I'm not interested, I'm still most likely interested in being friends and chattin about stuff so don't hesitate to say hi.

Tosuro

AlastorKnight

Re: Looking for a Mentor/Partner in crime

Post by AlastorKnight » 09 Jan 2018, 22:33

An interesting prospect, I don't know how well I'd do with aiding your belches but it could be fun, haha.

justin99000

Post by justin99000 » 11 Jan 2018, 07:32

New England here and about to be 24 in happy to help share and such, always looking for more friends and people who understand the fetish and all the awkward things that come with it ahah
Writer, Photographer, Gamer, Video Game Designer (newbie), guitar and piano player.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 25 Jan 2018, 01:06

Hey, I'm on the other side of the world but still keen to chat an possibly be friends? I'm 29 year old guy.

Jarbear95

Post by Jarbear95 » 25 Jan 2018, 02:26

justin99000 wrote:
11 Jan 2018, 07:32
New England here and about to be 24 in happy to help share and such, always looking for more friends and people who understand the fetish and all the awkward things that come with it ahah
I’m also from New England!