Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

General Chat Discussion

Check here for chat information and schedule.
Da Brawl Playa

Re: General Chat Discussion

Post by Da Brawl Playa » 24 Sep 2014, 06:39

I'll tell you what guys! I will try having my Streamup chatroom running every weekend, most on Sunday for everyone. During the week is also fine, but I would like to have it as a regular thing. This weekend I will start doing it. And yes, I would like to host a burp contest lol. It doesn't matter the gender.... it just matters that we are there and chatting it up!

Nymphette

Post by Nymphette » 24 Sep 2014, 08:26

Da Brawl Playa wrote:I'll tell you what guys! I will try having my Streamup chatroom running every weekend, most on Sunday for everyone. During the week is also fine, but I would like to have it as a regular thing. This weekend I will start doing it. And yes, I would like to host a burp contest lol. It doesn't matter the gender.... it just matters that we are there and chatting it up!
I don't know where or what that is...

Nymphette

Post by Nymphette » 24 Sep 2014, 08:30

This brings me back to one question that Phantom brought up... What is wrong with the public chat? What makes people uninterested or uncaring about it? Just curious, Brawl.

Da Brawl Playa

Post by Da Brawl Playa » 24 Sep 2014, 22:58

This is the link: https://streamup.com/Burp-Contest

It is one of the sites similar to Stickam and kinda like TinyChat as well. People from the public can also come in. I think it's legit enough for even you would want to take a peek and pass by sometime.

Nymphette

Post by Nymphette » 25 Sep 2014, 03:36

Thank you! I will! :)

Da Brawl Playa

Post by Da Brawl Playa » 27 Sep 2014, 22:52

I am there now.

Vecil

Post by Vecil » 28 Sep 2014, 01:27

Nymphette wrote:Sorry I didn't make it on earlier today, but I can try and make it to your next one!
Well, there was one person on, but it didn't seem like they were from the forums or had a burping fetish...or so they claimed. I felt a little awkward, but I guess they were impressed by my burps, even if they didn't appreciate them in that way. It was a little bizarre, to be honest.

But hopefully if I post now, some people will be interested and can make it next time. So I'll be in the room and belching this Monday, at the same time as last time(5 PM EST). I hope to see some people in there this time!

Vecil

Post by Vecil » 29 Sep 2014, 21:51

I'm on right now : ) Come join me!

Nymphette

Post by Nymphette » 01 Oct 2014, 04:14

I'm finding it a bit hard to come online around that time, but if you'd like to meet me, I'm usually around after 10pm Eastern. I'll try to come on earlier!

Da Brawl Playa

Post by Da Brawl Playa » 04 Oct 2014, 04:08

Tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon to evening (US time zones), I will start the broadcast.