Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

General Chat Discussion

Check here for chat information and schedule.
Da Brawl Playa

Re: General Chat Discussion

Post by Da Brawl Playa » 25 Jul 2014, 19:33

The Skype group is slowly growing. If you wanna join still, post your Skype username, and I will try to add you in.

Da Brawl Playa

Post by Da Brawl Playa » 26 Aug 2014, 15:40

I know it's a bit difficult to "have" a chatroom up and running. The Skype group chatroom, which still exists by the way, can work, you know. I am planning to start group calls regularly, but that's if you all want to have them. It's not (just) all about having burping contests.... it's a place where we as a group can hangout, have fun, and not be shame of who we are as fetishists (or fetish supporters).

So I would want to start these group calls soon, just like what we did on Stickam (successfully).... and Tinychat (not so much). With the current Skype group chatroom members we have now, we have a wide variety of time zones from all over the world, which makes it more difficult to have group calls, and I totally understand that. But what's the use of a Skype group chatroom without Skype group calls, huh? Is this or is this not what we wanted in the first place?

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 26 Aug 2014, 16:22

That's the problem of having a worldwide community. You can't always get people on the same page! We have school, jobs, relationships, social lives, etc. You can't force things like this. We have two options available if people want to use them: Tinychat and Skype. It could be that most people are perfectly happy with the forums and don't want to chat. I'm not opposed to trying! :)

Da Brawl Playa

Post by Da Brawl Playa » 26 Aug 2014, 19:03

Phantom wrote:That's the problem of having a worldwide community. You can't always get people on the same page! We have school, jobs, relationships, social lives, etc. You can't force things like this. We have two options available if people want to use them: Tinychat and Skype. It could be that most people are perfectly happy with the forums and don't want to chat. I'm not opposed to trying! :)
Don't worry, I understand everything what you are saying. And I agree. It just seemed like a good idea at the time.....

KaylaStar

Post by KaylaStar » 27 Aug 2014, 22:40

I think it's a great idea!

Da Brawl Playa

Post by Da Brawl Playa » 27 Aug 2014, 23:27

KaylaStar wrote:I think it's a great idea!
:ymhug: :horny: :heyheyhey:

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 28 Aug 2014, 03:32

Da Brawl Playa wrote:
KaylaStar wrote:I think it's a great idea!
:ymhug: :horny: :heyheyhey:
=))

I love the idea, but it never gained much traction. I would be more than pleased to see a regular BFF chat! :)

Nymphette

Post by Nymphette » 10 Sep 2014, 05:43

To be very honest... I had a lot of fun in the Tinychat chat room and miss hanging out there. I much preferred the chat room to Skype. I'm not a big fan of Skype, because it's not as anonymous, but it seems to at least be a lot more popular than the room was. Admittedly...I still check inside the room from time to time to see if anyone is in there... lol. Because our fetish is so specific, there aren't very many of us, and like another person previously said we all have lives, so it's difficult to get everyone on the same page...and so we often just end up missing each other as well as some people who are too shy to use chat, I guess.

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 10 Sep 2014, 06:30

I had fun as well. It seems like this isn't something that people want, because it's there and people don't use it. Can we get some feedback on this? What would make you want to participate in a chat? What makes you unwilling or uncaring about it?

Casual

Post by Casual » 10 Sep 2014, 18:33

Phantom wrote:I had fun as well. It seems like this isn't something that people want, because it's there and people don't use it. Can we get some feedback on this? What would make you want to participate in a chat? What makes you unwilling or uncaring about it?
I want fred to get his shirt off, it's never been the same since...
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy