General Chat Discussion

Check here for chat information and schedule.
BurpNumberOne

Re: General Chat Discussion

Post by BurpNumberOne » 08 Feb 2018, 16:14

Keller14, sent a PM, pls check and get back

Mr.Mistyer

Post by Mr.Mistyer » 20 Mar 2018, 04:05

Hey, I just wanted to say that I’m really glad I found this forum! And while I’m not very good at writing in and on forums, so you guys will likely never read this, I just wanted to give out my gratitude for the creation of this forum. When I was in 7th grade I first found that I was very strangely sexually attracted to girls burping, and I had no idea why, and I just thought that I was some weirdo and that I was all alone in the universe with my feelings, but finding this has made me realize that I am not all alone! So thank you for this small bit of hope in my life!

dumb.lynn

Post by dumb.lynn » 16 Jul 2019, 23:57

I’m sleepy
:fart: really feeling this little guy

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 11 Oct 2019, 00:53

Mr.Mistyer wrote:
20 Mar 2018, 04:05
Hey, I just wanted to say that I’m really glad I found this forum! And while I’m not very good at writing in and on forums, so you guys will likely never read this, I just wanted to give out my gratitude for the creation of this forum. When I was in 7th grade I first found that I was very strangely sexually attracted to girls burping, and I had no idea why, and I just thought that I was some weirdo and that I was all alone in the universe with my feelings, but finding this has made me realize that I am not all alone! So thank you for this small bit of hope in my life!
Welcome bro! I think a lot of us had a similar experience, I definitely thought I was alone an a weirdo until I found others online, yay for the internet. Having this fetish before the invention of the internet must have really been a struggle! Glad I was in my teens when I found internet burps and other people with the fetish.