Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burps during head

Post adult content featuring females in this section.
Kinkybisexual13

Burps during head

Post by Kinkybisexual13 » 23 Feb 2018, 14:01

So I've never really thought I had a fetish for burping but the other day I brought this girl home and she was giving me head and she would go all the way down and as she came back up she would consistently let out super loud burps and I could feel the vibrations on my dick im not trying to be lewd but it was an experience lol

pu_sh_it

Re: Burps during head

Post by pu_sh_it » 25 Feb 2018, 08:18

She did that without you asking? Lucky! Maybe she had the fetish herself/knew someone who does and figured most guys would dig at least the sensation.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)