Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Ripped off on MFC by this model.... Just a heads up. + MFC Recommendations.

Post adult content featuring females in this section.
Omnius

Ripped off on MFC by this model.... Just a heads up. + MFC Recommendations.

Post by Omnius » 19 Jan 2018, 09:27

Hey guys, I frequent mfc a lot an often pay for burps from certain models an have never been ripped off by any models on there up until now.

A model by the name of Clairy Green https://profiles.myfreecams.com/Clairygreen. She sent me a random msg on there to promote herself, I told her I was only interested in burps. We talked a bit longer an she convinced me she was able and willing to burp so we arranged a payment of 200 tokens for which she would send me 3 burps on snapchat so I could see if she was good then if she was I agreed I'd buy a few more. She took the tokens, added me on snapchat and told me she would send the burps later. I waited all day, msged her to see what the go was, she replied tht she wanted to make sure she got the burps right (from what I'd told her I'd like) an she was going to send them soon. Another day passed an still nothing, so I'm guessing she just took my tokens an she can't burp at all. If she does eventually send burps I'll update this to reflect.

But for now I'd beware of her, or any other girls on MFC msging claiming they can burp without seeing a demo, I should have known better I know but mfc models have been so good to me lately I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

MFC MODELS I WOULD RECOMMEND:
On a lighter note, Cora Reefer, Owlyx and KhaleesiButtz are 3 models on there I can 100% vouch for who will definitely not disappoint you with their burps and who are always keen an excited to do burps for tips. Cora is 5 burps for 100token. Owlyx is 50tokens for 1 or 2 burps or 150tokens for a 3min burp session. KhaleesiButtz I think is 50tokens per burp an she also has a couple of 10min burp videos for sale in her mfc share for 300tokens I think. - Those are the top 3 I've found on there lately, ill always have a soft spot for Cora though, she's the best imo. FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THIS LIST GUYS.

gepfu

Re: Ripped off on MFC by this model.... Just a heads up. + MFC Recommendations.

Post by gepfu » 13 Feb 2018, 06:30

Did she ever send them?

dr3dd

Post by dr3dd » 23 Feb 2018, 05:44

i assume she didnt

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 01 Mar 2018, 23:01

Nope, after multiple requests she still never sent them. I eventually told MFC about it, she had also been spamming other people on there so we put in a bit of a joint complaint. They said thanks and they would look into it. I don't expect to get my tokens back, but I haven't seen her since then so hopefully she got banned.

Anyway, my own stupid fault, should know by now after all these years that it's never wise to pay for burps unless you have seen a demo first.