Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Watch female vids together

Post adult content featuring females in this section.
Meritage_80

Watch female vids together

Post by Meritage_80 » 28 Nov 2017, 20:17

I’m not sure where to put this, but I’m wondering if any guys out there might want to watch female belching vids while jerking off. I’d be down for showing/comparing our dicks while doing it, but would want the focus to be on the belches. Send me a PM if interested.

ffc1234

Re: Watch female vids together

Post by ffc1234 » 19 Dec 2017, 01:43

Yeah can hit me up to if anyone wants
addicted to burps!

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 26 Dec 2017, 09:11

Hmmmmm I'm down on watching vids together and commenting about them what we like etc. But for me it would be a turn off as soon as dicks are mentioned. SO yeah I'm down to watch vids and talk about it but just not talk about our dicks while we do it lol. But yeah I have often thought about the idea of watching vids with another dude just to compare what we like etc. It goes without saying we would both be jerking off but for me it's better left unsaid and focus just on the burps.

PM ME if interested.

magicstrawberry

Post by magicstrawberry » 18 Mar 2018, 15:19

Id be down for this, PM me anyone whos interested