Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Hotilussion Compilation (video+request)

Post adult content featuring females in this section.
Ruffneck

Re: Hotilussion Compilation (video+request)

Post by Ruffneck » 06 Jun 2018, 01:25

Just to make it clear: With our 20 second preview rule, we're trying to give girls a platform, we're not trying to exploit them.
I've been on countless cam sites, struggling to find somebody that is actually talented.
Our policy tries to give models that our users like a platform.

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 06 Jun 2018, 01:26

buxombelch wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 09:57
How long must a model be inactive before it's ok to share her content here?
app.php/rules#online-stores

buxombelch

Post by buxombelch » 06 Jun 2018, 07:39

Anyone who sells a burp fetish video is automatically indentured to this forum, having to make a C4S burp video every year until death to maintain rightful ownership over their content. C'mon, now, you can't expect me to be happy to discover that. #-o I feel bad for the webcam girls, being in such immediate demand.
No hard feelings, hrothgar, I'm a chick, I get emotional and pissed, and I'm sorry for going off on you just for being the closest in proximity. That wasn't fair. Now, it's probably not much of an olive branch -- I have no idea how many videos Hotlussion had floating around out there -- but in case you didn't have these two: viewtopic.php?t=1936#p20790.

Umbris

Post by Umbris » 07 Jun 2018, 00:41

Uh no, you always have rightful ownership of your content. You see an upload of your content, you take it down with a copyright strike.