Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Hotilussion Compilation (video+request)

Post adult content featuring females in this section.
hrothgar

Hotilussion Compilation (video+request)

Post by hrothgar » 11 Feb 2018, 00:10

-
Last edited by hrothgar on 16 May 2018, 00:59, edited 2 times in total.

Ruffneck

Re: Hotilussion Compilation (video+request)

Post by Ruffneck » 14 Feb 2018, 22:14

If you short it down to 20 secs and link her profile, it's all good.
Thanks for sharing

hrothgar

Post by hrothgar » 14 May 2018, 23:04

I removed the links. It was a douchebag move to post them.

Umbris

Post by Umbris » 15 May 2018, 14:20

buxombelch wrote:
14 May 2018, 18:56
I don’t need opinions. I don’t need explanations. I’m not calling anyone out.
This is just to confirm whether I have all the facts straight.
I disagree. Your post has a very confrontational tone. Claiming that the BFF publicly steals all your shit seems like quite a calling out to me.
Frankly, I’m not up for any discussion or spending any more of my time on this right now.
By creating an account, you agreed with our rules. If you disagree with the rules on any level you are perfectly free not to engage with our community. Don't take this to be harsh - I actually think it's great that you're active on the forums and participating in the community which is such a big market for your videos. But you can choose to either have a negative or positive way of engaging, and if you have such a low view of this website, you don't have to post at all.

gsxr206

Post by gsxr206 » 16 May 2018, 02:22

Agreed umbris. I should add the question was raised if she ever cams anymore. Perhaps the fellow member would have liked to have given her business but was having trouble catching her online.. If a cam model only logs in once every few months I could understand how that could be frustrating/tiresome.

WyattBurp

Post by WyattBurp » 31 May 2018, 06:21

Annabelch? You still with us? /:)

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 05 Jun 2018, 08:17

Well it does raise the question: if the model retires or more pressingly, shuts down her store or passes away, how is she maintaining revenue? If she decides she doesn't want any further business from this fetish, does it harm her if her previous works are shared after that point? But the rules have always been there and I guess the general assumption is that every producer reads them and accepts them prior to signing up for the forum. That's not to say they couldn't be changed in the future if there was enough of a will from the parties involved (producers, users and admin staff).
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 06 Jun 2018, 01:25

Just to make it clear: With our 20 second preview rule, we're trying to give girls a platform, we're not trying to exploit them.
I've been on countless cam sites, struggling to find somebody that is actually talented.
Our policy tries to give models that our users like a platform.

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 06 Jun 2018, 01:26

buxombelch wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 09:57
How long must a model be inactive before it's ok to share her content here?
app.php/rules#online-stores

Umbris

Post by Umbris » 07 Jun 2018, 00:41

Uh no, you always have rightful ownership of your content. You see an upload of your content, you take it down with a copyright strike.