Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!
Post adult content featuring females in this section.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
If you short it down to 20 secs and link her profile, it's all good.
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing
Omnius wrote: ↑02 Mar 2018, 01:15HOLY CRAP! Really good burps! Love those burps she did while drinking the wine, so fucking sexy. She makes them look so relieving. Anything else of her? Or does she still cam ever?hrothgar wrote: ↑11 Feb 2018, 00:181 year later: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z69hUT ... nNJ1l/viewOrganizationXIII wrote: ↑20 Feb 2017, 01:38There was a girl on mfc who was supposedly extremely good at burping. Her handle was "hotilussion" spelled just like that.
I understand that several members on this forums have saved some of her cam sessions where she has burped, or privates. She has not been on MFC for months, and has disappeared from both that site and all social media, so theres no way I can give her business.
Can anyone who saved her cam sessions share/trade with me?
Thanks in advance.
Do I understand the following series of events correctly?
Please correct me, if I’m wrong or I’m missing something about the Hotilussion compilation.
- MFC has always strictly forbidden the recording or distributing of any content on their site.*
- A BFF member posted Hotilussion’s MFC link, saying download her streams, as month’s access costs the same as $2/min private on MFC; therefore, she was active on 8/9/16.**
- A former member posted she was MIA, asking members to share her sessions on 2/19/17.
- She was active on 4/13/17.***
- She was active on 5/27/17.****
- She updated her MFC site on 9/19/17.*****
- On 2/10/18, a 5-yr BFF member posts a 46-sec comp of her recorded streams, asks others to share theirs, and adds the postscript: If sharing MFC content is against the rules, to please delete the thread—and if it’s model has a problem, she must come on the BFF herself to tell him personally.
- On 2/10/18, the 46-sec comp is posted again 7 min later, without postscript, quoting the above-mentioned, since deleted 2/19/17 MIA post, implying a year-long wait was over.
- An admin responded to the initial 46-sec comp post on 2/14/18 to say the comp was cool, just cut it down to 20 sec and link to her site.
- She was active on 2/28/18.*****
- Another admin responded to the latter 46-sec comp post on 3/1/18 to say HOLY CRAP! ;)
As of today, 5/14/18, is that account comprehensive and accurate?
I don’t need opinions. I don’t need explanations. I’m not calling anyone out.
This is just to confirm whether I have all the facts straight.
From the timeline of posts at present, in both cases—both before OrgXIII said she was MIA and before the comp was posted—the longest Hotilussion could have possibly been inactive is 8 months.
If Stephen King does not publish a new book at least every 8 months, stay active on social media, and remain in constant contact with the SKF members—until the day he dies?!—they will pirate and distribute every book he ever published, solicit illegal copies of every book he NEVER published, then publish their own collections of excerpts his work and them online without first checking with Scribner, King, or SKF.
(It’s still there unedited and not linked, btw.)
The forum rules dictate a very harsh reality:
Produce burp videos—from now to the grave—or the BFF publicly steals all your shit.
Frankly, I’m not up for any discussion or spending any more of my time on this right now.
Maybe I’ll start a new thread later. Who knows.
The A/C is out on the car, so I’ve gotta run. It’s fucking hot as hell here.
World peace out,
**viewtopic.php?f=58&t=6172&p=58514&hilit ... ion#p58514
***viewtopic.php?f=58&t=6172&p=64244&hilit ... ion#p64244
****viewtopic.php?f=58&t=6172&p=66285&hilit ... ion#p66285
I disagree. Your post has a very confrontational tone. Claiming that the BFF publicly steals all your shit seems like quite a calling out to me.
By creating an account, you agreed with our rules. If you disagree with the rules on any level you are perfectly free not to engage with our community. Don't take this to be harsh - I actually think it's great that you're active on the forums and participating in the community which is such a big market for your videos. But you can choose to either have a negative or positive way of engaging, and if you have such a low view of this website, you don't have to post at all.Frankly, I’m not up for any discussion or spending any more of my time on this right now.
Agreed umbris. I should add the question was raised if she ever cams anymore. Perhaps the fellow member would have liked to have given her business but was having trouble catching her online.. If a cam model only logs in once every few months I could understand how that could be frustrating/tiresome.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests