Looking for a burping girl

Post adult content featuring females in this section.
Post Reply
Quazar1996
Posts: 31
Joined: 09 Mar 2018, 22:13
Gender: Male - Male

Looking for a burping girl

Post by Quazar1996 » 13 Mar 2018, 02:22

I would like to talk to a girl about burping or Skype or something. I never really have talked to a girl that has a burping fetish before.

gassygally
Posts: 23
Joined: 22 Mar 2017, 15:47
Gender: Female - Female

Re: Looking for a burping girl

Post by gassygally » 13 Mar 2018, 17:02

Quazar1996 wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 02:22
I would like to talk to a girl about burping or Skype or something. I never really have talked to a girl that has a burping fetish before.
Message me :)
Burrrrp

Quazar1996
Posts: 31
Joined: 09 Mar 2018, 22:13
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Looking for a burping girl

Post by Quazar1996 » 13 Mar 2018, 19:58

gassygally wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 17:02
Quazar1996 wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 02:22
I would like to talk to a girl about burping or Skype or something. I never really have talked to a girl that has a burping fetish before.
Message me :)
Hey i replied In a different post but for some reason It wont let me pm you ive tried like 3 times so if you have a kik or Skype or text or anything like that i could talk to you there. My kik is quazar1996

belmondo75
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 22:45
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Looking for a burping girl

Post by belmondo75 » 19 Jun 2018, 22:49

Yes...I have this fetish too, since childhood....is there any girl?

dzack fasccit
Posts: 12
Joined: 26 Feb 2018, 04:47
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Looking for a burping girl

Post by dzack fasccit » 01 Sep 2018, 13:54

gassygally wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 17:02
Quazar1996 wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 02:22
I would like to talk to a girl about burping or Skype or something. I never really have talked to a girl that has a burping fetish before.
Message me :)
Sure ? :3 from what ? Skype ?

Quazar1996
Posts: 31
Joined: 09 Mar 2018, 22:13
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Looking for a burping girl

Post by Quazar1996 » 05 Sep 2018, 13:16

Or kik my kik is Quazar1996

gassygally
Posts: 23
Joined: 22 Mar 2017, 15:47
Gender: Female - Female

Re: Looking for a burping girl

Post by gassygally » 27 Sep 2018, 16:33

Add my skype live:chasityyy1 I’ll burp some
Burrrrp

Quazar1996
Posts: 31
Joined: 09 Mar 2018, 22:13
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Looking for a burping girl

Post by Quazar1996 » 29 Sep 2018, 14:38

gassygally wrote:
27 Sep 2018, 16:33
Add my skype live:chasityyy1 I’ll burp some
I just sent a Skype message :) my Skype is cody col

Post Reply