Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Chaturbate rant

Post adult content featuring males in the section.
frank1

Chaturbate rant

Post by frank1 » 17 Apr 2018, 19:39

So I was just on chaturbate a short while ago and there were these two attractive looking guys doing a spanking show and I just asked whether either of them could burp on command or not and they said they could but they don't want to do it because it's not "flattering" to most people. Which really pisses me off, they're willing to spank each other but burping is too far 8-|. It just pissed me off how burping is seen as something that most guys draw a line at or if they don't draw a line, they charge a ridiculous amount for what is probably weak burps. :/

frank1

Re: Chaturbate rant

Post by frank1 » 17 Apr 2018, 22:16

Just a few small things that bother the hell out of me everytime I ask around for burps on there.

1. I don't get any response and the guy pretty much ignores my question even though it takes a few seconds to answer

2. The guy says he can burp on command but says he won't because it's rude/disgusting/ungentlemanly despite the fact that he fucking jerks off and uses sex toys. 8-|

3. The guy says he can burp on command but demands tokens and refuses to even give me a sample burp to see how good he is. You can't tell me how many times i get this. :/

4. The guy actually does let out a burp or two but it's usually nothing special and pretty average at most. This is by far the rarest response and I usually only get the first three and rarely if ever the fourth.

5. Or the guy just can't burp on command at all which is also a very frequent answer sadly.

In conclusion I would say a good 50% of guys on there are rude as fuck and don't even try to make the attempt at answer my very simple question. A yes or no answer is enough but they waste several mins before they even look at the chat at all. :/

ale91

Post by ale91 » 18 Apr 2018, 00:45

You can't get mad at models not doing what they don't want to do lol its not a typical sex act or they may not feel comfortable with it. they are humans, not machines. They don't have to fulfill your request. Unless you are willing to pay a lot of tokens, it wouldn't be smart for them to do something paying viewers don't wan to see. I've asked like 5 guys. 4 were receptive and showed me in private. i gave them one minute to show me what they could do. 2 of them were decent and i bought videos from them. it takes luck, patience and tips to find good burpers on chaturbate

frank1

Post by frank1 » 23 Apr 2018, 17:51

ale91 wrote:
18 Apr 2018, 00:45
You can't get mad at models not doing what they don't want to do lol its not a typical sex act or they may not feel comfortable with it. they are humans, not machines. They don't have to fulfill your request. Unless you are willing to pay a lot of tokens, it wouldn't be smart for them to do something paying viewers don't wan to see. I've asked like 5 guys. 4 were receptive and showed me in private. i gave them one minute to show me what they could do. 2 of them were decent and i bought videos from them. it takes luck, patience and tips to find good burpers on chaturbate
Yeah it's way too much of a gamble in my opinion, a lot of them lie about being able to burp on command as well or overestimate their abilities which makes it all the more easy to waste your money. I'm only asking for a sample, so i can decide if their burps are worth it or not, I'm not demanding they burp for free just a small sample so i can properly gauge their skill/talent. I just recommended a guy because he claimed he could burp on command and someone did pay and got nothing out of it. :/ This is why I want a sample before buying because way too many guys claim they can burp but don't want to do a sample and then when you go and buy from them they don't even give a burp. Which proves they only want money and don't care how they get it. A lot of them are rude and treat your request like it's the grossest thing in the world. The thing that i've found most evident is that if a guy is really good at burping, he's really eager to show how good he is. If a guy sucks or can't burp at all they'll try all the tricks in the trade to get you to believe he can do really good burps but he will refuse to back it up unless you pay him and then when you do, all you get is sucky burps or no burps at all. :/

ale91

Post by ale91 » 24 Apr 2018, 05:30

Yea you have to be discerning when it comes to chaturbate models. even with non-burp requests, some can be very cunning for tokens. When sampling, I don't give them long to show their ability. I usually give them 1 minute to give me a good burp in private and then I move on. I don't really blame most of them. Many are there to make money to support themselves and bc this fetish is pretty rare, I don't think they understand the level of skill most of us want (granted there are some who can be really rude about it).

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 04 May 2018, 11:57

I agree with ale91. It's called a kink for a reason. Burping grosses most people out. I wouldn't want to watch two people breaking out whips and chains.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 04 May 2018, 12:04

Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:
04 May 2018, 11:57
I agree with ale91. It's called a kink for a reason. Burping grosses most people out. I wouldn't want to watch two people breaking out whips and chains.
Well there's a lot of kinks that turn other people off, the point is that i've seen guys willing do a bunch of grosser things than that and i've seen various clips of girl models making burp fetish videos for guys to jerk off to. If it was really so gross to so many people I doubt there would be that many clips. If it pays then i'm sure most people would be down regardless of how disgusting it seems. Again I've seen guys do grosser things, and I also it wasn't so much that they refused to do it but more like they didn't want to do without getting tokens first.

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 04 May 2018, 12:24

Yeah, but my point was that nobody should be forced to do anything sexually that they don't want to. Forget cam guys. Cam girls-scratch that-women in general deal with that all the time so I sympathize.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 04 May 2018, 14:49

Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:
04 May 2018, 12:24
Yeah, but my point was that nobody should be forced to do anything sexually that they don't want to. Forget cam guys. Cam girls-scratch that-women in general deal with that all the time so I sympathize.
Yeah obviously if they're not comfortable with it, I don't bother them. Even though burping isn't sexual in the slightest, I'm not asking for anything sexual just that a guy burp a few times.