Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Naked burping contest

Post adult content featuring males in the section.
Mikecarlile

Naked burping contest

Post by Mikecarlile » 10 Apr 2018, 05:38

Hey guys. Add me on Snapchat for a naked burping contest. Mikecarlile is the user name. Send your best.

achapman54

Re: Naked burping contest

Post by achapman54 » 20 Aug 2018, 01:10

Hey guys. Just seeing that if anyone wants to add me on Snapchat they can. I don’t mind going up against other guys in burping. We can go back and forth and just have a fun time. I don’t care if people are naked. I’m down for whatever people want (clothes or not clothes). Just looking to have a good time with some burping with another guy. I’m 22 about 5’9” and around 135lbs. Caucasian skin. So if any guy just wants to add me on Snapchat then go for it. It’s achapmannnnnnnn (its 8n’s total) :)

achapman54

Re: Naked burping contest

Post by achapman54 » 20 Aug 2018, 04:09

Lol anyone still interested just add me on snap and send me a message. No big deal or anything. Hope to meet some good guys out there to have a fun time!