Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burping During Sex - true story

Post adult content featuring males in the section.
nineties

Burping During Sex - true story

Post by nineties » 18 Aug 2015, 02:34

So a little back story... I've been visiting this website for a couple years now but just now made an account to share this story. I honestly feel lucky to have such an accepting partner.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about nine months. About four or five months ago I mustered up the courage to tell him about my fetish and he took it surprisingly well. He actually wished I had told him earlier. Even though he knew, I didn't really notice him burping during sex until about two weeks ago. We were fooling around and one thing turned to another and he starts giving me head, and he burped I'm pretty sure on accident, but then remembered that I like it and saw my reaction and he kept going, and kept burping. It honestly was the best sex I've ever had in my life. Thinking back on it still makes me shiver with excitement. I could tell this story more explicitly of course but I'll leave it at that haha.

Phantom
Administrator

Re: Burping During Sex - true story

Post by Phantom » 29 Aug 2015, 20:07

That's awesome! I think most guys would LOVE to have information like that. A simple thing like that that can rock someone's world? I'm in! :D

Rosy Jade Maiden

Re: Burping During Sex - true story

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 31 Aug 2015, 20:04

Aww, it's always nice to hear about couples growing closer.