Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Free! Fanfic (Makoto x Gou)

Post adult content featuring males in the section.
Sairuka

Free! Fanfic (Makoto x Gou)

Post by Sairuka » 21 Dec 2014, 02:47

As the title says, this fanfic is about characters from the anime Free! I ship Makoto with Gou, and since it's been years since my last story, I figured it was time I write another one. Couldn't come up with an actual title for it, though. XD

~~~~~

Gou Matsuoka drew a deep, steady breath, telling herself for the hundredth time that this was not a date. It didn’t mean anything.

“I really appreciate this, Gou-chan, but you didn’t have to go to such lengths!” Makoto Tachibana said as he sat across from her. Laid out on the table between them was an elaborate spread of food.

“You deserve it, Makoto-senpai! It’s because of you that we made it to the nationals again.”

Makoto gave his usual warm smile. “Still, shouldn’t this sort of thing involve all of us? It’s always a team effort.”

Gou felt a pang in her heart, and she averted her gaze with guilt. Ordinarily, the whole swim club would go out and celebrate a victory like this. But Gou had come to develop strong feelings for Makoto, seeing past just his rippling muscles. They never had time alone together like this, and though she felt bad about not telling the others, this was something she vowed to make up for in the future. After all, it was human to indulge in selfishness once in a while.

Noticing that the question had made her uncomfortable, Makoto decided to change the subject.

“Anyway, this looks really good! You must have a lot of experience, Gou-chan.” He offered her another charming smile.

Gou hesitantly met his gaze. She knew this had to be making him feel awkward too. In a way, it felt like she was taking advantage of his kindness. Makoto really was one of the sweetest men she’d ever met.

“Well, shall we eat?” she beamed back, attempting to shake off all other negative thoughts. Now wasn’t the time to be beating herself up.

The dinner was a fairly quiet one, though each kept trying to break the silence with small talk. Gou was so focused on keeping Makoto entertained that she barely ate anything herself.

He, on the other hand, was helping himself to more than she had anticipated. It made her quite happy, though, and teased her mind with fantasies of them living together after marriage.

“Man, I think I ate too much.” Makoto sighed and leaned back, placing a hand over his stomach. Most of the dishes in front of him had been cleared entirely.

Gou giggled. “I’m glad you found it delicious!”

Before he could do anything to stop it, a loud belch suddenly burst forth from Makoto. His face immediately flushing red, he clapped a hand to his mouth. “I-I’m sorry, Gou-chan!”

Gou stared in stunned silence for a moment, her heart drumming in her ears. Then, she laughed. “It’s alright! That just means you really enjoyed it.”

Makoto gave a sheepish chuckle. “Ahah, yeah...”

Gou bit her lip, watching lecherously as Makoto rubbed his toned stomach. Oh how she wanted to lift his shirt and see that glorious six pack. But no, she couldn’t give in to temptation.

“U-Um, I’ll go make some tea.” Gou quickly got to her feet and headed for the kitchen. “Stay busy, busy...” she muttered under her breath, desperately trying to ignore her still-thumping heart.

Another belch sounded from the living room that almost made Gou drop the kettle. Now it wasn’t just her heart that had throbbed, but somewhere lower. She sloppily finished and returned to the living room. “Everything okay in here?”

Makoto was visibly embarrassed. “I’m really sorry. This is so ungentlemanly.”

S-So cute! If he keeps this up, I’ll!... Though her mind was racing, Gou’s expression remained inconspicuous. “I told you, it’s fine! I don’t mind. Onii-chan used to do it around me all the time.”

“Hah, that sounds like Rin.”

“Oh! I should clean up too.” Gou began to hastily clear the table.

“Do you need any he-”

“Nope! Besides, you’re a guest, Makoto-senpai. Just lay back and relax.”

Her arms full, Gou made a beeline for the kitchen again. It’s really not fine, though. Geez, getting turned on by that, of all things! Onii-chan is one matter, but you’re torturing me, Makoto-senpai!

She heard another burp, though this one was apparently held in. Sighing in futility, Gou put down the bowl she was washing.

This is your fault, you know.

Makoto was slightly surprised to see Gou reenter the living room, this time plopping herself down right next to him.

“Gou-chan? What’s wrong?”

“Makoto-senpai...”

Their lips touched. Makoto’s mind went blank as Gou placed her hands on either side of his face, deepening the kiss. After gently pulling away, she gazed at him expectantly.

“G-G-Gou-chan!! What the-?!” Makoto went red once again.

“Do you want to kiss me?”

“Wha?? Gou-chan, this isn’t!... I-I can’t!...” He stumbled over his words, unable to properly convey what he was feeling. On one hand, this was his friend’s little sister, and Rin would surely kill him if he ever found out. But on the other, Gou was a beautiful girl. He had thought so ever since the first time he laid eyes on her. To deny this just wouldn’t be truthful.

“Well?”

With a sigh of resignation, Makoto smiled and kissed her. Their tongues made contact as he reached for Gou’s waist, tugging her closer. When their lips parted, a burp escaped into her mouth. Both of them were too preoccupied to pay it any mind, however, as Gou was now pulling her blouse off while Makoto did the same with her skirt.

“You’re so cute, Gou-chan,” he murmured between kisses, leaving a trail down her collarbone, across her breasts and to her stomach. He burped freely against the white, supple skin.

“Senpai... I like it,” Gou admitted in a meek tone, her breathing starting to become heavy.

“Really?” Makoto kissed her inner thigh, smirking mischievously. “Then...” Moving her panties to the side, he gently inserted a finger, at the same time releasing a long belch.

“Aaah!” Gou gasped, squirming against the sensation.

“Gou-chan, do you... Want this?” Makoto brought himself upright, letting his erection make itself known. He suddenly appeared hesitant. “I mean, I don’t have a condom, so-”

“Yes. I've been wanting it, Makoto-senpai!” Gou spread her labia in a silent plea.

A mixture of shock and endearment crossed Makoto’s face. Nodding, he undid his pants and positioned himself over her.

With a gentle yet assertive push, he entered her. Gou cried out, her body tensing.

“Does it hurt?” Makoto caressed her cheek, his voice a loving whisper.

“A little.” Gou met his glistening green eyes. “But I’m okay.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll go gently,” he promised, kissing her forehead.

Though they started slow, Makoto soon became more passionate with his thrusts. He let out belches into Gou’s slender neck, cherishing how much tighter she got each time he did so.

“Gou-chan... D-Do you mind if I...” He faded out, rapidly nearing his limit.

“I told you, it’s Kou!... Please, do it when you cum!!” Gou demanded, her own climax drawing near.

“K-Kou-chan!!”

Their trembling bodies reacted violently. As he filled Gou, a final belch rumbled out from Makoto.

“Thank you,” Gou panted as Makoto collapsed next to her. She wore an expression of pure bliss.

“This was your win, Gou-chan,” Makoto whispered with a fatigued smile.
Last edited by Sairuka on 28 Feb 2015, 03:14, edited 2 times in total.
Please don't PM me asking if I want to talk about burping or offering to burp for me. I'm not interested.

Rosy Jade Maiden

Re: Free! Fanfic (Makoto x Gou)

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 21 Dec 2014, 21:58

(blushes furiously) Goddammit, I need new panties now and I want to watch this anime. We need more stories with anime guys burping.

Sairuka

Post by Sairuka » 21 Dec 2014, 22:35

Aww, thanks! And you should definitely watch it. The anime is FILLED with hot guys who have their abs showing 95% of the time. If that's not asking for it, I don't know what is.
Please don't PM me asking if I want to talk about burping or offering to burp for me. I'm not interested.

Twila Laraine

Post by Twila Laraine » 22 Dec 2014, 22:55

*blushes* I haven't seen Free but so many of my friends talk about it, so I know what it is.
Though...I wasn't expecting this. Amazing as always, Sairuka-chan.

Sairuka

Post by Sairuka » 23 Dec 2014, 02:03

Amazing? Omg stahp, you're too nice. X3 And yeah, you guys seriously need to watch Free! You may even get some inspiration from it yourselves.

Insane_Eren_Jaeger

Post by Insane_Eren_Jaeger » 23 Jan 2015, 02:02

I haven't seen free..but..now I want too o////o
Just another random shy girl with pink and black hair >////<
Out of all the things I've lost, my sanity is the one I miss the least

My kik is thatonecosplay girl if you wanna talk c:

♥Katy Is My Angel♥

WarlordX532

Post by WarlordX532 » 23 Jan 2015, 04:57

I really like this! o//o