Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Josh and Matt (Fiction)

Post adult content featuring males in the section.
thegasprovider

Re: Josh and Matt (Fiction)

Post by thegasprovider » 08 Feb 2015, 04:23

NOTE: I hope you guys will like. The end of this chapter is the beginning of a huge brainstorm to me and I hope you guys will like where I'll take this story to.

CHAPTER 10: THE SEEK TO AN ANSWER

Matt slowly opened his eyes. He couldn’t believe what happened to him last night was real. But he could feel Josh’s strong arms around him, and his bulge – being covered only by his undies – gently touching his ass. It was real. His biggest dream came true. Josh was his. They loved each other. And nothing would ever tear them apart.

He lazily made his way to the bathroom. He undressed himself and sat on the toilet, to do his business. He was scratching his eyes and playing with his hair. Matt was super tired. He was almost falling asleep on the toilet, when he heard a loud rumble coming from the room. It was long and bassy and lasted for about 10 seconds. Josh was up, and he just released one of his monster burps.

Matt felt every string in his body bristling. He held a loud moan by biting his lips. And felt himself get a bit hard. He reminded one of the things he learned to love the most about Josh was his manly gas. He would use every opportunity he had to listen to Josh ripping a nasty fart or releasing a loud, bassy burp. It was like heaven. The sound would penetrate the deepest of his soul. It would make him feel alive. Complete.

It was, however, something completely new to him. Something he didn’t know how it worked. And as he started developing it he grew more and more curious. He wondered if something was wrong with him. If he only liked it on Josh. If he’d like other guys, or girls, doing it. He was scared. He needed information on what was going on with him.

“Okay Matt...”, Matt went to the shower and started cleaning himself. “You gotta find out what’s going on. You have to… For your own goodness. You must…”, it was at that moment that Matt’s monologue was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Matt? You in there?”, Josh said with his sweet, melting voice.

“Eh… Yes, I am… Why?”, Matt said ridiculously trying to hide his morning wood though the door was closed.

“Nothing. Just wanted to take a dump… Gonna have to wait a bit.”

“I won’t take a long time I promise. I’ll just take a fast shower.”, Matt said flushing the toilet.

“Haha It’s okay. Take your time, sweety. I’ll make us…”, Josh’s sentence was interrupted by a long, bassy burp. It lasted a few good seconds. Matt bit his lips as to not moan and he felt himself getting harder. Josh released a satisfied sigh. “Make us breakfast”, he laughed loudly and left.

Matt moved his horny body into the shower. He washed his body and got off to his memories of Josh releasing his precious and manly gas. He needed to know. Why was that happening?

He left the shower and put on simple clothes since he didn’t have to work on that day. He and Josh had breakfast, Josh’s loud, repulsive and manly gas filling the kitchen, making Matt (and Josh too) completely aroused, though the two of them tried their best to not let the other notice it.

After they were done, Josh left for work. Matt was completely alone. And it was time to find out what was going on with him. He desperately opened his laptop and started to freakily look for something that would make things clear to him. That’s when he found a site dedicated to people who have a “burping and farting fetish”.
Just a regular user who loves men and their manly gas!

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-ivI ... 1Rf5D4uUzA

Tumblr: thegasprovider.tumblr.com

frank1

Post by frank1 » 11 Feb 2015, 21:25

I love the ending, it's perfect. I wouldn't change it. Great way to end the story, him finding a burp fetish site. :D Good story bro.

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 11 Feb 2015, 22:42

frank1 wrote:I love the ending, it's perfect. I wouldn't change it. Great way to end the story, him finding a burp fetish site. :D Good story bro.
Hahaha I'm glad you liked it. But the story is not over yet. This is like... 2/3 of the story I guess (hopefully). So expect more chapters in the future.

My YouTube channel:

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 14 Feb 2015, 20:30

CHAPTER 11: UNDERSTANDING EVERYTHING

Matt scrolled through every page in the website, reading each topic, and getting to know even more about what was going on with him. He found people who knew what that was, and read their stories, and he could relate to them. People who started to grow a sexual attraction to burp as they started to love someone. And even people who already had that attraction all their lives. Matt grew fascinated to those stories, and the fact that could relate to so many of them put his heart in peace, because he knew he wasn’t alone.

However, there was something that Matt was still curious: was he only attracted to Josh’s gas? Or did it extend to any kind of gas release in general from anyone? He was sooner to find out than he thought.

While exploring the website, he found a section dedicated to videos. He opened the link and thousands and thousands of videos shown up. He read the titles and eventually opened a video called “Gassy Releases”. The thumbnail was a couple of guys sitting beside each other. The one in the left had thick brown hair and dark eyes, and was wearing a blue shirt. The other guy had a fair skin and blond hair, and was with a white no-sleeve shirt.

He played the video. The guy on the left started thanking all of his subscribers (around 2k) and said that would try to keep up the good work. Matt frowned, slightly confused, but didn’t stop watching the video. Then the brunette guy started to gulp in air, his Adam’s apple going up and down, faster and faster. The blond guy opened a bottle of coke and started to chug it eagerly. As he was almost done, the brunette guy released a low, long burp that startled the blonde a bit. The brunette clutched his stomach eagerly, forcing the rest of the burp out. Matt could feel himself getting harder and he unknowingly moaned several times.

As the video went on, Matt got more and more aroused. He could feel himself as horny as when Josh burped and/or farted. Maybe even more. He as in a daze started undressing his lower clothing. As the video was nearing the ending, Matt started to rub himself. The burps were getting bassier and louder with the blonde’s help. The blonde would lift his shirt gently to scratch his bloated stomach and ease his gas out.

Eventually the blonde guy leaned back and spread his legs apart, and a loud, bassy rumble filled the room, lasting for several seconds. The blonde released a low satisfied grunt, and the other guy laughed covering his nose, trying to protect himself from the nasty stench.

Finally, the brunette released one last burp. It started lowly, as if it was stuck. He punched his chest gently and opened his mouth again, the gas coming up quicker through his stomach. It rumbled out of his mouth like an earthquake, and Matt’s ears got filled with the relieving sound. Matt felt his body tensing and as the burp got louder, he climaxed all over the floor.

He lied back on his chair and panted, gasping for air. Now everything was crystal clear to him. He developed a gas fetish. And he knew how to enjoy himself with it. He couldn’t be the happiest in his life. However, he didn’t know how Josh would react. Actually, he didn’t even know if he should even tell Josh.
That is when, while on the website, Matt found something that could probably help him with that.

My YouTube channel:

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 17 Feb 2015, 21:47

NOTE: Hey y'all! Firstly How are you doing? Secondly, I wanna thank you all so much for the constant support. The story is in its half now (or maybe 1/3 :D) and I have been so happy to have the opportunity to show you my writing. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I was fairly satisfied with it and I hope you'll like it even more. Please, leave me any tip, review, criticism, or any word. I love hearing from you :D Enjoy it!

CHAPTER 12: MATT LETS IT GO

He opened a link that had a list of all the users in the website, with a brief description of themselves. While skimming through them he got pleasantly surprised when he found a user that seemed to be enjoying the happiest time of their lives:

“Nickname: thatlonelyguy
Description: Just your regular guy who used to be super lonely, but now is experiencing the best time of his life due to love. I’m always up for chatting and helping others who go through the same as I did.”

That was perfect. It was all Matt needed. Someone who could help him on getting to tell Josh about his sexual obsession. He shyly opened the private chat room and sent “thatlonelyguy” a message.

“Hi… Eh… How are you? I read your description and apparently I’m going through the same as you are. I do have a boyfriend now, but I don’t know how to open up to him about my fetish, which is so new too, I just confirmed it today. And I also just came out to my now boyfriend yesterday. I’m really scared and I don’t know what to do. Thanks in advance.”

Matt anxiously clicked the “Send” button and waited. After about one hour and no reply, he decided to just come back on the other day. He decided to browse on the website a bit more, until Josh came back home. He watched several videos and read fictional and real stories, and he got off to almost every single one of them. He felt so happy, and it felt so right. He never felt so good in his life before: Not only did he confess his love to Josh and became his, but he also found out something about him he never noticed before. It was magical.

After about three hours of watching videos, reading stories and intense jacking off, Matt decided he should clean himself and prepare dinner for when Josh is back. He made his way to the shower and washed his naked body gently and slowly, enjoying the warm water cleansing him. He reminded of the early morning on that day, when Josh surprised him with his super hot usual morning gassy attack. He got instantly aroused all over again.

As he left the shower and got clothed, he felt a rumble in his stomach. It started lowly but then it got louder and he felt a stream of gas coming up his esophagus. He’s got those before from digestion, but he never let them out for being such a gentleman, but now he knew that he liked them… So much. Matt proudly opened his mouth, as the manly gas rumbled out of his mouth like an earthquake. It was unusually loud and bassy, and lasted for about 4 seconds. Matt closed his mouth, chuckling happily and clutching his now empty stomach.

“Who could say this feels so good?”, he said to himself as he went downstairs in the kitchen direction.

He started to prepare dinner and grabbed a can of soda to drink as he worked. He took short, fast gulps of soda and felt the caramel liquid going down his esophagus and hitting his stomach, burning his throat. He loved that feeling. As he went on preparing, he felt that familiar rumble again in his stomach. He then got reminded of the videos he watched, and most guys would suck in air down their stomachs and that would make the burp come out. Matt innocently took two large gulps and when he opened his mouth to take a third gulp, the gas completely escaped his stomach. It was a loud, manly burp that lasted for about 10 seconds. Matt started as the mega belch neared the end, bending his body to the front and pressing his stomach to force it all out. As the last stream of gas rumbled out of him mouth like a thunder, he jumped in excitement and celebrated his own manliness.

“Woohoo! Dude, that’s awesome! Now I know why Josh does it all the time!”

He kept on cooking dinner and releasing more loud belches, celebrating each of them and getting slightly horny, he had to admit. In no time, Josh arrived. Matt went to the front door and opened it, hugging him tight and kissing him. Josh was pleasantly surprised, and dropped his briefcase on the floor, embracing Matt’s skinny body with his strong arms. Their moist lips touched for a few good seconds, and eventually Matt stopped kissing, biting Josh’s lips slightly.

“I missed you so much”, Matt said, holding Josh’s right and playing with his hair.

“I missed you too. My true love”, Josh said nuzzling his head on Matt’s hand.

“I hope you’re hungry, because I made a huge feast.”, Matt said taking Josh to the kitchen by his hands.

“Haha You know I’m always hungry. No such thing as too much food for me”, Josh chuckled sitting down by the dinner table.

The couple of beauties kept staring at each other until Josh couldn’t resist anymore and started pigging out on the banquet Matt cooked. The couple ate silently (apart from Josh’s loud and bassy gassy releases) until all the food was over. Josh gently lied back on his chair, unzipping his pants and slowly lifting his shirt and rubbing his bloated abs. He released a low bassy burp and a grunt of satisfaction.

Matt lowly moaned, and got reminded of his newly learned ability. He grabbed his glass of coke and chugged it, his Adam’s apple going up and down. He finished and left a sigh of satisfaction. He looked at Josh jokingly, Josh with a super confused look. Matt lifted his index finger, chuckling at Josh. He took a small gulp of air, and it started. The burp started off lowly – as Josh would’ve expected from Matt – but soon it gained length and volume, and kept on getting bassier and manlier. Josh was staring in awe at Matt, his ears being filled with that gaseous symphony, his body getting alive.

Matt finished his super mega belch, releasing a smaller one, saying “See? You’re not the only hog around here anymore!”, and smiling widely, leaving Josh with his jaw dropped in shock (and arousal).

My YouTube channel:

whateverA

Post by whateverA » 21 Feb 2015, 19:20

i
Last edited by whateverA on 31 Mar 2015, 05:38, edited 1 time in total.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 21 Feb 2015, 22:31

whateverA wrote:OMG I love Josh and Matt you are the new E. L James LOL!! can't wait for the next chapter!!!
I wouldn't take that as compliment, you're a way better writer than her. She's can't write for shit. Great chapter! :D

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 22 Feb 2015, 00:39

frank1 wrote:
whateverA wrote:OMG I love Josh and Matt you are the new E. L James LOL!! can't wait for the next chapter!!!
I wouldn't take that as compliment, you're a way better writer than her. She's can't write for shit. Great chapter! :D
Thanks for the compliments (both), they're really appreciated :3 I'll be sure to put the next chapter this week (maybe two chapters) :D Thank you all for the support.

My YouTube channel:

whateverA

Post by whateverA » 22 Feb 2015, 02:04

ph1234 wrote:
frank1 wrote:
Thanks for the compliments (both), they're really appreciated :3 I'll be sure to put the next chapter this week (maybe two chapters) :D Thank you all for the support.

it was a joke, in a way to put this story as an adictive one in our forum. I dont even know if he or she ( E. L JAMES) its good at writing I'm not interest in her style. Sorry if any of you've felt affeceted in any way for my comment, sorry y'all.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 22 Feb 2015, 04:15

No I wasn't offended I just didn't want you comparing a lesser writer that's all.