Burping Camshows

Post adult content featuring males in the section.
Narbo

Burping Camshows

Post by Narbo » 27 Sep 2019, 15:29

I have dozens of shows I've bought from various burpers over the years. All the guys are decent at burping, some are incredible. If anyone wants to see the collection, just message me and we can figure out something.

Narbo

Re: Burping Camshows

Post by Narbo » 09 Oct 2019, 20:49

Narbo wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 15:29
I have dozens of shows I've bought from various burpers over the years. All the guys are decent at burping, some are incredible. If anyone wants to see the collection, just message me and we can figure out something.
This is working quite well. Basically if your interested in my videos just pm me. I'll link you the first set of videos I have. From there if you share more videos with me I'll link you more and we can keep going back and forth until we exhaust ourselves. :d

gokuanime

Re: Burping Camshows

Post by gokuanime » 10 Oct 2019, 19:31

Narbo wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 20:49
Narbo wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 15:29
This is working quite well. Basically if your interested in my videos just pm me. I'll link you the first set of videos I have. From there if you share more videos with me I'll link you more and we can keep going back and forth until we exhaust ourselves. :d
I've messaged you