Hot Webcam Guys

Post adult content featuring males in the section.
rto054

Hot Webcam Guys

Post by rto054 » 20 Nov 2018, 21:06

Chaturbate:
andry_dick
angelobrown
maxsnow

Flirt4Free:
brett-mycles (several people expressed hesitance regarding brett, so i'll put this disclaimer: he's massive and has monster burps, but try to get
him to burp in public chat first, and don't commit to a long private show upfront; or watch him when he's eating or drinking bc he often burps haha)

[Two huge muscle guys who can also burp extremely loud are andry_dick on chaturbate, and brett-mycles on flirt4free]
Last edited by rto054 on 29 Nov 2018, 21:05, edited 2 times in total.

rto054

Re: Hot Webcam Guys

Post by rto054 » 29 Nov 2018, 20:53

It would be nice if we could get a solid list going of the really good burpers, so feel free to add any others, and i'll edit the opening post.
Another amazing burper, who i noticed has already been mentioned on here a while back is angelobrown on chaturbate. he's not huge, but pretty
ripped and very handsome.
And obviously someone who posts here and youtube, maxsnow on chaturbate, is a very good burper: as well as handsome, fit, and very tall.

dexterstackhouse

Post by dexterstackhouse » 01 Dec 2018, 03:08

I've had a lot of luck getting guys to burp on Chaturbate. Keep in mind, I use tokens.. most of these guys aren't going to take requests for free. But the guys in this list are all pretty reasonable and have been kind to me. Also, I've always thought it would be great if we could coordinate and join shows together - if we're all sending tokens for burps at the same time, we could get more burps and pay less individually :)

The following are all muscular/fit Colombian Chaturbate models who have no problem burping on command:
Jackxxx_Hot - Aims to please and burps really well. One of the only guys who will start burping as soon as he sees me enter the room
Jacob_Simons - I find this guy really hot, and he has no problem being rude and gassy
Bruceconnor - bragged about being able to burp on command and burp sentences.. and then delivered. will fart for you as well
dante_hard - this guys seems to love burping and finds it hilarious. also one of the more muscular guys in the list. often has his face off camera by default, but will show if requested. will fart for you as well
2boysbigcocksdirty - 3 guys, 2 who can burp on command
2boysexreal - 2 guys, one burps better than the other, and will often burp in each other's faces (without requesting)

Honorable Mentions - these guys have all gladly burped for me in the past, but I haven't frequented them as much as the guys above. Still worth checking out:
arnoldsaenz - cute, young couple
Pierre_Jason
matt11bigcock

I might have a few more that I currently follow, and I'm sure I'll come across more in the future. I'll add to this list as I come across them :)

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 01 Dec 2018, 23:36

^
In your opinion who is the best at on command burping? If I wanted to see a man burp tricks and sentences who is most equipped to do it without resting? :)

rto054

Post by rto054 » 06 Dec 2018, 03:49

dexterstackhouse wrote:
01 Dec 2018, 03:08
Thanks so much for sharing that amazing list of burpers, dexter.

I only had a split second earlier and saw "jackxxx_hot" was online, so i figured i could get a quick glance of what he looks like (very cute and great body btw). Needless to say, I was completely shocked when he proceeded to do a massive burp while flexing his biceps during the max of one minute i was in his room. i certainly hope he burps that freely always haha, but regardless, incredible find dude.

Everyone: please feel free to post reviews of any guys that have already been mentioned in this thread, and of course to share any other great finds you may have. Thanks!

Apple90

Post by Apple90 » 06 Dec 2018, 05:05

All of ones posted have been pretty good from what I’ve experienced. I found a gem like 3 weeks ago. Muscle Viking has a just for fans page but he also frequents Chaturbate almost daily. He goes by “strongivan” and is pretty cheap (18/min) for shows and isn’t as good as the top but is still very good and is SUPER hot. But if he has soda or beer you can have him get some and he has given me some great shows.

Apple90

Post by Apple90 » 06 Dec 2018, 05:07

On a separate note for a buyers beware but I wasn’t too sure if there is a camshow beware. But don’t get anything from musclejohnforu.

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 07 Dec 2018, 23:15

flirt4free
Bryson Jace - Not the best at burping but used the swallow method to continuously make decent sized ones. VERY sexy, muscular and proportioned af...

chaturbate
No one quiet at Angelo's level... Sadly. But all still decent. The best burper on the list is still above, andry_dick. His body is incredibly muscular and fun to play with and his burping is inhale method and very good.

camilo_lopez_ - Short loud burps using swallow method. Incredible pec control :)
brandon_smith1 - Muscular guy decent at burping (swallow method)
andrescardona9898 - Hot young twink very confident in his belching. Quiet big, swallow method.
Dominic_Pricej - Decent burper (swallow)
Maxidavidson - Took like 10 seconds to build up burps but they were powerful when put out (swallow)
Maike_Cano - lacking power, got a little stuck. Still good. (swallow)
Teilorxxx - decent loud burping, (swallow method)
Mathews690 - hot young man, able to burp words. decent (swallow method)
Ricopini24 - strongest on the list of swallow burpers... he was good. Not incredible but good
_Andrewlinconl_ - most powerful burper on list. Was able to swallow and inhale. Sadly he did get stuck quiet a bit.

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 14 Dec 2018, 19:43

It's rare that I buy 45$ worth of tokens and blow them ALL on one guy. This guy was absolutely incredible. He was doing all of the tricks I asked him to do. Effortlessly. Again, asking him to lean forward tended to magnify his already huge belches. All of them are completely on command. I would put him on level with AngeloBrown but... it's impossible to do it. Since the two are so different. This sexy beast uses the swallow method to gulp burps. He recited a story in belchanese, filled 45 minutes with intense burping, changed his tones from sickly sounding burps, to gurgly sounding burps, to loud and powerful burps... and wasn't afraid to take any request I had. Excellent belching champion. I feel with some coaching, he may be able to defeat AngeloBrown in the loudness department since the two are already so close.

Now... he looks different from Angelo. He's thinner and fully tatted up. If that's not your thing than he probably won't be for you. He is cheaper though at 12 tokens a minute. Very, very fun show.

https://chaturbate.com/santiagohot6/