Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Want to meet burpers

Post adult content featuring males in the section.
1234abcd

Want to meet burpers

Post by 1234abcd » 31 May 2018, 00:01

Hey guys, I am a male looking to communicate and maybe even become friends with other guys that can burp on command :) It does not matter what your sexual orientation is (straight, bi, pan, etc.) :) If anyone would like to burp for me and talk about the fetish or even other things, feel free to message me!

Kik: sexyhuman123431

Message me for skype and/or snapchat

TotheAc

Re: Want to meet burpers

Post by TotheAc » 05 Jul 2018, 01:44

Do you have chaturbate or flirt4free? I remember seeing your name pop up on whose in the chat room. You got quite a few people to burp from what I remember!

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 07 Jul 2018, 15:06

I cannot burp on command, but I love to chat about it.

achapman54

Post by achapman54 » 20 Aug 2018, 04:38

Hey you can add me on Snapchat it’s achapmannnnnnnn (8 n’s total). I don’t mind having a good burping session going back and forth. Send me a message after you’ve friended me on Snapchat! Hope to have some good bonding sessions in the future. ;)