Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Any Ideas?

Post adult content featuring males in the section.
frank1

Any Ideas?

Post by frank1 » 16 Apr 2018, 02:55

Does anyone have any clue how to get more guys to start making burping clips. I haven't got any solid ideas but any suggestions would be very helpful, if we come with a solid plan this could actually be mutually beneficial, we get more guys making content and they get paid for the privilege. Please submit any ideas you have. :)

frank1

Re: Any Ideas?

Post by frank1 » 16 Apr 2018, 02:59

So the thought just occurred to me, maybe reach out on social media would be the best way to get guys to participate. Maybe make a post on reddit or something. These are just general ideas that i'm thinking up. :)

buxombelch

Post by buxombelch » 16 Apr 2018, 12:20

My hero. ;;)

frank1

Post by frank1 » 16 Apr 2018, 17:03

So a thought just occurred to me that I could set up an advertisement on craigslist asking guys to submit videos via email and then we could set up a price for a video and then people on here could pay for it. I'm still trying to work out the finer details but it seems pretty solid so far. Please submit anything you might think of that could be useful in this regard. :)

frank1

Post by frank1 » 16 Apr 2018, 19:36

Ok so I just posted the ad on craigslist, I really hope it gets a response. Let me know if there's anything i can do to make it more inciting and get more guys interested.

https://longisland.craigslist.org/vol/d ... 31293.html

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 16 Apr 2018, 20:30

frank1 wrote:
16 Apr 2018, 19:36
Ok so I just posted the ad on craigslist, I really hope it gets a response. Let me know if there's anything i can do to make it more inciting and get more guys interested.

Hmmm, I'd also recommend a South American page. Might be able to use that "Strange Foreigner" stereotype to your advantage. Also, our currency is like twice the value of many nations in South America so your dollar goes further. Try to keep it nonsexual, add some humor and excitement maybe.

Also, I'd stick it under gigs, instead of volunteers.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 16 Apr 2018, 21:15

burpinboter wrote:
16 Apr 2018, 20:30
frank1 wrote:
16 Apr 2018, 19:36

Hmmm, I'd also recommend a South American page. Might be able to use that "Strange Foreigner" stereotype to your advantage. Also, our currency is like twice the value of many nations in South America so your dollar goes further. Try to keep it nonsexual, add some humor and excitement maybe.

Also, I'd stick it under gigs, instead of volunteers.
I tried gigs but you have to pay 5 dollars and I'm kind of broke so that's why I stuck with volunteer. I'll think about trying South American pages if this one doesn't work out but i'm trying to make sure the guy speaks English.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 16 Apr 2018, 21:17

Also dude, any kind of suggestions for the kind of stuff I can put in the post. The more suggestions the merrier, also that post is pretty non sexual at least as far as i can see. I don't see any kind of sexual stuff implied but i could be wrong.